Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter ad Malz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcades79

11-09-2012

AD Malz is my main for bottom lane, and I'd say the hardest matchup is Nunu because his sustain isn't based on 1 cooldown (AP Yi meditation), but the constant barrage of snowballs and consumes. It's very hard to counter Nunu with an Executioner's Calling and even with a full combo you won't likely kill him after he's finished his Athene's/Frozen Heart.

I've fought plenty of ranged AD bot, and while their rough end game, it's nothing a good Warden's Mail and Frozen Heart can't deal with. This is just my opinion, of course, but I find Nunu to be much harder than Graves/Sivir/AP Yi

FDru

11-09-2012

Quote:
Arcades79:
AD Malz is my main for bottom lane, and I'd say the hardest matchup is Nunu because his sustain isn't based on 1 cooldown (AP Yi meditation), but the constant barrage of snowballs and consumes. It's very hard to counter Nunu with an Executioner's Calling and even with a full combo you won't likely kill him after he's finished his Athene's/Frozen Heart.

I've fought plenty of ranged AD bot, and while their rough end game, it's nothing a good Warden's Mail and Frozen Heart can't deal with. This is just my opinion, of course, but I find Nunu to be much harder than Graves/Sivir/AP Yi

You don't kill Nunu, you outpush him. Build a Sanguine Blade and you will sustain through most of his damage.

Ahlen

11-09-2012

Garen can do it, gotta be a bully at the start though.

brownbruiser

11-09-2012

olaf dumps all over malz

Redeemed In Fire

11-09-2012

Quote:
Dorsia:
darius crushed ad malz

Darius *might* be able to beat him after a QSS, some damage, and some armor, but it's tricky. You'll spend most of your time dodging minions and hoping he doesn't combo you :<