Camera Angles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashinghardest

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenAura View Post
your top and bottom lane would be weird because then the purple top is the blue bottom. if u make the angle the same for purple. but yes the angles need to e changed somehow.
Would lose players if they flipped it. The unseen textures were deleted so lower quality computers could run LoL without being laggy as ****. When you make the decision to play a certain way that is your chioce and I'm not gonna say you suck for it. When it ****s you up ingame and you don't decide to adapt that's when your a bad player. A good player can adapt to fit the their needs, your like the guy who always plays agressively just because its how you play, even when your getting spanked .

Bukumber Express

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenAura View Post
your top and bottom lane would be weird because then the purple top is the blue bottom. if u make the angle the same for purple. but yes the angles need to e changed somehow.
That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world... If you're on purple, then just send the champions who would be blue bottom up to the top. You know what team you're on from champion select, so it's not like it's going to be a huge shocker, plus you have all that time to figure out who's going where because of the flip.

Knitten Mittens

05-14-2012

I've been working on playing with an unlocked camera, and I started getting pretty used to it. My next match when I was on the purple team I didn't even notice a difference. Just play with unlocked camera, work on it against bots if you have to.

BP Jester

05-14-2012

Honestly, the sooner you get out of the habit of using locked camera, the better. It is meant as the equivalent of training wheels. You aren't meant to use it permanently as it does put you at a HUGE disadvantage compared to people who don't use it. There are no distinct advantages between teams if you choose to break this bad habit. Yes, it is a bad habit and the sooner you break it, the sooner you can see how big of a difference an unlocked camera makes.

FattyDrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

Just holding the spacebar will lock it temporarily, and as others said, tapping it centers the view on you.

Just don't play locked camera. Ever. There's been a fair number of folks I just refuse to queue with anymore when they refused to play unlocked cameras (among other things.) It's a team disadvantage.