Tryndamere OP Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowdyMcGee

05-17-2012

Every game I've played with Try, he just carries his entire team to a win. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter how bad his teamates are or if we gank him 3v1. He just consistently carries to a win. This dude needs nerfed hard its ridiculous how stupid OP he is.

done venting.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

omfg 5 second no die riot please nerf this champ

Konouiji

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
omfg 5 second no die riot please nerf this champ
Down voted for useless post.

I recommend packing ignite. If Trynd happens to bite the dust but uses his ult you can pick up a quick kill with that. The problem with Trynd is that his high mobility allows him to be almost anywhere. I recommend having heavy map control so you know where he is and maybe picking up one of Trynds counters if you're super paranoid about him.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

downvotes make me stronger
ty

dudeathome

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowdyMcGee View Post
Every game I've played with Try, he just carries his entire team to a win. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter how bad his teamates are or if we gank him 3v1. He just consistently carries to a win. This dude needs nerfed hard its ridiculous how stupid OP he is.

done venting.
Really.... there are so many ways to shut hi down its not even funny

HowdyMcGee

05-17-2012

It's his rage, he just rages and demolishes everyone.

BryAallDay

05-17-2012

Tryndamere is terribly weak. Try choosing a champion that does well against him, IE any bruiser or even Fiora. Hell, I beat mode him as Trundle. People who think he's OP tend to forget that you can auto attack him back and generally you will win.

Kerli Pls

05-17-2012

I reccomend carrying an ignite and an exhaust if you feel comfortable without ghost or flash.
Also try to play a champion with CC (Stun, silence etc.)
With the silence use it when he is about half to 1/4 health so he cannot use his endless rage,
Stun is pretty straight-forward.
If not, use a range to continously poke him when he is trying to farm.

Chezbayou

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSmile View Post
I reccomend carrying an ignite and an exhaust if you feel comfortable without ghost or flash.
Also try to play a champion with CC (Stun, silence etc.)
With the silence use it when he is about half to 1/4 health so he cannot use his endless rage,
Stun is pretty straight-forward.
If not, use a range to continously poke him when he is trying to farm.
It can be cast when silenced last time i checked.

Bananas de Fire

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezbayou View Post
It can be cast when silenced last time i checked.
He can rage through any forms of cc. I wanna say counter pick him with nasus, cause dat wither makes him usless, but idk if you're going to get counterpicked/not get q farm.