Mini-Game (Custom Game) Official and Ideas Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceJig

Recruiter

05-12-2012

Mini-Games Used in Custom!

Common/Official Mini-games:

---

All Random All Middle (ARAM)

Idea: All champions play in a Summoners Rift, Random Pick lobby. Players, once in game, all go to middle while not having the ability to recall or go into any other area of the map except for middle lane. Once a lane has been pushed and has a broken inhibitor, all players on the map now can recall.

Rules:
  • Stay at middle
  • No recalling
  • No jungling
  • No teleporting
  • No Gaurdians Angle

Prize Characters:

Blitzcrank - Has the ability to select enemies from the other team to be pulled into a crowd of kill crazy enemies, that can finish you off in less time then you can say "Good Game".

Alistar - Can keep a close team at battle with his heal, and can save teamates from a life or death situation. Also with all of the CC he can get his team kills, or not let the other team get them.

---

All Random All Bottom (ARAB)

Idea: A simpler version of ARAM, based on a Dominion - All Random lobby, players can only go downwards on the map, and cannot go into the storm shield area, or 'jungle' if you will. Although, on this version, you have the option to run back to your base when needed.

Rules:
  • Stay at bottom
  • No jungling
  • No Gaurdians Angle

---

Idea: A game that lasts 10 minutes, on any map. One team holds a Teemo, which in this case, is like a king. You must protect teemo with your life, because if he dies a 4 times under 10 minutes, the game is over and you lose.

Teemo Rules:
  • Only buy items at the start
  • No recalling
  • No stealthing
  • Cannot go into lanes
  • Cannot Jungle

Other Rules:
  • Both teams must have 2 cv's
  • No going into lanes
  • No farming
  • No jungling

---

Now, if you have any other official custom games that are not on this list, or you would like to think of your own and share it with us, go ahead! I'd be happy to add more to the OP, thanks!

---

Custom Mini-Games:

None yet!

Little Boy Nate

05-12-2012

I really like this thread, compiles all the fun games the community has come up with into one constructive thread. That being said, you forgot ultimate bravery.

Ducky33

05-12-2012

You forgot ARAZ

GPython

05-12-2012

I like'd Catch The Teemo so I'ma make a lobby for it now, join if you want =) Thanks Ace for these games!

Snowwobbler

05-13-2012

love the teemo idea

LeetPr0n

05-20-2012

Ok i have a basic frame idea for a new custom game. its not a COMPLETELY new game, it just has a few extra rules that make it more interesting. The basic idea is you have to make a team that fits a certain theme, ie ninja team or beast team etc. there are a list of teams you choose from, and you decide what team each side is going to play in the team select. Both sides can't play the same team. Each team fits a theme, and each team has a specific rule that they impose on the game play related to their theme. Here is my draft of what the teams might look like:

Ninja: kennen, shen, akali, xin, lee sin, irelia, ahri, katarina, karma, master yi, talon,
Shadow Walk: other team may not use wards

Heroic: ashe, caitlyn, ezreal, fiora, galio, garen, jarvan, jax, Leona, lux, sona, taric, janna, kayle
Charge of Bravery: heroic team must all build boots of swiftness, enemy team may not build boots of swiftness/mobility.

Hunters: caitlyn, sivir, teemo, nidalee, udyr, ashe, corki, graves, vayne, urgot, varus,
Helpless Prey: Other team may not build tenacity

Beast: alistar, anivia, renekton, nunu, sejuani, skarner, shyvana, trundle, twitch, udyr, volibear, warwick, wukong
Wilderness Survival: neither team can use smite.

Intelligence/Mechanical: blitzcrank, corki, nautilus, heimerdinger, shaco, singed, urgot, vitkor, ziggs, zilean
Superior Intellect: Other team cannot build MR, Intelligence team cannot build rabadons deathcap.

Horror: Mumu, cho’gath, fiddlesticks, hecarim, karthus, maokai, vladamir, yorick, urgot, mundo,
Frighten: Other team MUST buy boots of mobility; Horror team may not build boots of mobility

Void: Brand, cho’gath, kassadin, kog’maw, malphite, malzahar, mordekaiser, nocturne, ryze,
Banish: Void team can select one item to ban from the game for both teams.

Manly Men: Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Jarvan IV, Olaf, Tryndamere, Udyr, Xin Zhao
Brute Strength: Other team cannot build armor, Manly Men team cannot build more than 1 item containing a BF Sword each.

Little Guys: amumu, annie, corki, fizz, heimerdinger, kennen, kog’maw, lulu, poppy, rammus, rumble, teemo, tristana, viegar, ziggs,
Scout: Select two people from the enemy team and force them to reveal who they are going to play, you must also reveal who one of your teammates are going to play.

Big Guys: alistar, blitzcrank, cho’gath, dr mundo, galio, garen, gragas, malphite, maokai, mordekaiser, nautilus, nunu, nasus, renekton, sejuani, sion, urgot, volibear, yorick
Gluttony: Other team cannot buy/use potions of any kind, including Oracles.

Feminine Fighters: ahri, akali, ashe, caitlyn, fiora, irelia, janna, karma, katarina, Leona, lux, miss fortune, nidalee, riven, sivir, sona, vayne
Hold Back: Other team cannot use active items (hextech gunblade, deathfire grasp)

of course this game type would be just for people who are looking for a little different game when they grow tired of matchmaking games. My hope is that some of the rules and the team uniformity will encourage teamwork and better communication.

This specific team and ability roster probably needs a bit of revising to balance all the abilities out and make sure each teams champions fit its' respective theme.Some of the teams like heroic or horror may be similar to LoL lore, but i didnt want to make them exact to the lore partly due to there being a drastically uneven size in teams even in just damacia vs. noxus, and also to make this a little more unique. Im mainly posting here for input on what you think of those aspects, as well as if there is another team i should add to the list. So please give me some input/suggestions!

Credit to Leetpoon for helping me with the concepts for the effects of some of the teams.

Whatthebeep

06-21-2012

King of the Scar is another game

xXMystHawkXx

07-02-2014

Where is Hide and Seek?