An unlikely team combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCheesegoesmoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisatoMinat0 View Post
I personally think its a good team idea but you will never know the result unless it is actually tried. I believe people here are trying to shut down your idea but don't let them, get a team and try it out. (good luck finding a good karma player)
I can karma ^^

TheCheesegoesmoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethyd View Post
Time to build QSS and any type of MR item...
What happens when QSS on cooldown and you got another cc thrown at you? O.o

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-13-2012

bump

baD GRAMMER

05-13-2012

nuff tenacity, QSS.

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by baD GRAMMER View Post
nuff tenacity, QSS.
That still isn't a solution you are thinking more for yourself, and less team based. Lets say you build some tenacity. you still get stunned, slowed, and eventually die. Unavoidable. People need to learn to think outside the box.

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheesegoesmoo View Post
While most will look at this and say wtf, and dismiss this idea without thinking it fully out. I would still like to present it, and hopefully find people willing to try this combination.

Leona and Taric top:

This may strike as weird of the top. As many of you are wondering, yes, there is no jungler in this combination. While I understand jungle is an important role, it is not a game wining factor in the least. Secondly one may ask, why these two, the answer leonas passive makes the two stuns deal decent poke damage allowing the two to control the lane and deal small amounts of damage slowly tearing down the opposition. If the enemy team has a jungler they may be dismayed to gank due to the high survialbility, and cc of this duo

Karma mid

Yes karma can mid, quite well to boot. I'd suggest taking summoner spells clarity and promote. This reason is two fold. First Farm wins games, promote allows her to farm without overextending. Also she can heal and shield the big minion keeping it around longer to push and farm. Karma avoids ganks decently well do to her shield and slow(which also speeds her up) Clarity ensure karma has mana.

Zilean Soraka bot.

Zilean has great poke, however tends to be very mana hungry. to remedy this soraka comes to the aid with infuse, providing free mana to zilean. however these two provide more than just a bomb and mana.

Crowd control galore!!
3 Stuns
1 Snare
2 Slows
1 Silence

Nice Support abilities
4 heals (5 if leona takes summoner heal)
Armor from taric passive. Also armor from soraka heal
1 self shield, and karma's shield
1 revive

Nice AoE Damage
Shatter
Radiance
Starcall
Eclipse
Timbomb
HeavenlyWave
Soul Shield
Solar Flare
Spiritbomb

Two tanks provide the proper cover for zilean and karma to work. This team can get into the fray and not have much to worry about with so many heals and CC the other team will just run in terror.

IF anyone would like to help pm me
TheCheesegoesmoo ^^
BUmp

Skilltestingman

05-13-2012

At least give them credit for trying to come up with cool team comps.

However, the big issue is you have no dos whatsoever. You may have lots of support, but that comes to the price of having a lot of squishies. I'll admit the early game maybe good, but come mid to late game, you have near 0 chance of winning.

Overall, you have very little damage coming out

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-13-2012

JevelFaithful

05-13-2012

I like the strat, but I think that lack some physical dmg. All you have as good dmg is zilean, karma, potentially soraka(?). I think switching karma for an AD would help a lot. Or maybe the 2-tank top. What about switching taric for someone like wukong? Wouldn't adding a tanky-dps give you more of an edge without acrificing too much survivability.

Alternatively, what about dominion? A tanky team that can stay together. If played well, sound decent.