An unlikely team combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCheesegoesmoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

While most will look at this and say wtf, and dismiss this idea without thinking it fully out. I would still like to present it, and hopefully find people willing to try this combination.

Leona and Taric top:

This may strike as weird of the top. As many of you are wondering, yes, there is no jungler in this combination. While I understand jungle is an important role, it is not a game wining factor in the least. Secondly one may ask, why these two, the answer leonas passive makes the two stuns deal decent poke damage allowing the two to control the lane and deal small amounts of damage slowly tearing down the opposition. If the enemy team has a jungler they may be dismayed to gank due to the high survialbility, and cc of this duo

Karma mid

Yes karma can mid, quite well to boot. I'd suggest taking summoner spells clarity and promote. This reason is two fold. First Farm wins games, promote allows her to farm without overextending. Also she can heal and shield the big minion keeping it around longer to push and farm. Karma avoids ganks decently well do to her shield and slow(which also speeds her up) Clarity ensure karma has mana.

Zilean Soraka bot.

Zilean has great poke, however tends to be very mana hungry. to remedy this soraka comes to the aid with infuse, providing free mana to zilean. however these two provide more than just a bomb and mana.

Crowd control galore!!
3 Stuns
1 Snare
2 Slows
1 Silence

Nice Support abilities
4 heals (5 if leona takes summoner heal)
Armor from taric passive. Also armor from soraka heal
1 self shield, and karma's shield
1 revive

Nice AoE Damage
Shatter
Radiance
Starcall
Eclipse
Timbomb
HeavenlyWave
Soul Shield
Solar Flare
Spiritbomb

Two tanks provide the proper cover for zilean and karma to work. This team can get into the fray and not have much to worry about with so many heals and CC the other team will just run in terror.

IF anyone would like to help pm me
TheCheesegoesmoo ^^

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

I stopped reading after

"While I understand jungle is an important role, it is not a game wining factor in the least."

You obviously don't understand lol

KnightxSScarlett

05-12-2012

And what are you going to do when they all buy QSS and FoN?

sethyd

05-12-2012

Time to build QSS and any type of MR item...

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGorilla View Post
I stopped reading after

"While I understand jungle is an important role, it is not a game wining factor in the least."

Just because you have a jungler don't mean you will win. You can get counter jungled. Their jungler could be in a higher tier and clear faster, and gank more. Your team could just fail. A jungler is just a factor, with the added benefits of global xp, and ganks.

bigolfish

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGorilla View Post
I stopped reading after

Having a jungler is a huge benefit for the team, but just because you don't have a jungle doesn't mean you can't win. Sometimes playing unexpected ways can win. The 1/1/2 laning meta isn't the only way to play.

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethyd View Post
Time to build QSS and any type of MR item...
Ok so you counter with MR, now you have less gold to deal damage, with our heals you will have a tough time killing us. Not to mentioned your MR will still get shreaded in team fights

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
And what are you going to do when they all buy QSS and FoN?
Spam starcall, and get Abyssal Scepter

TheCheesegoesmoo

05-12-2012

bump

Noctis XV

05-13-2012

I personally think its a good team idea but you will never know the result unless it is actually tried. I believe people here are trying to shut down your idea but don't let them, get a team and try it out. (good luck finding a good karma player)