Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorable

05-12-2012

Amazing.

Don't leave her and her boar alone in the lobby forever, Riot.

Snowy Poro

05-12-2012

Sej looks like a champion Riot just threw together to serve the purpose of having a champ out every 2 weeks.
I think this is how it went.
*Puts a half naked chick on boar*
Riot: GIVE ME MONIES

Seriously, she's lackluster as all, you have to smash yourself in the face with a brick to stop yourself from falling asleep while playing her. Hell, her W animation was stolen right from Shyvanas. I don't know why they just didn't use the fan made version, it was a lot more interesting than what Riot gave us.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

who's sejuani? a new champ?!

Snowy Poro

05-12-2012

Bump

Tenant

Friend of Urf

05-12-2012

I bet you had fun writing this, but posts like this are a bit too melodramatic for me.

Sejuani is mostly fine. She really isn't as weak as everyone on General Discussion makes her out to be, or how you make her out to be.

Snowy Poro

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
I bet you had fun writing this, but posts like this are a bit too melodramatic for me.

Sejuani is mostly fine. She really isn't as weak as everyone on General Discussion makes her out to be, or how you make her out to be.
Name ONE jungler that's not better than Sej.
Don't worry.
I'll wait.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Name ONE jungler that's not better than Sej.
Don't worry.
I'll wait.
I don't look at the game so black and white to the point I'll start singling out champions being weaker or stronger than another. And honestly, most of this community shouldn't either.

There's a lot more factors to picking a champion that I try to keep in mind than just these, but generally, if I'm going to jungle and I feel my team has enough damage/needs some initiation, CC, or beef, I'll pick Sejuani.

DarkOrchid

05-12-2012

Sejuani kinda reminds me of how Leona was treated.

Snowy Poro

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
I don't look at the game so black and white to the point I'll start singling out champions being weaker or stronger than another. And honestly, most of this community shouldn't either.

There's a lot more factors to picking a champion that I try to keep in mind than just these, but generally, if I'm going to jungle and I feel my team has enough damage/needs some initiation, CC, or beef, I'll pick Sejuani.
You're picking the wrong champ for that category, cowboy.
And the only real CC she has is her ult, she can't hardly E everyone, and her passive is just pathetic.

Arcテォus

05-12-2012

She's considered one of the best if not the best jungler with cordinated teams. Epik and CLG use her quite often. In fact, Dan din uses her a **** ton in skirmishes. She's just bad in solo queue because she requires so much teamwork to utilize properly.