Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackbro

05-12-2012

I love her skill set, it's extremely fun to play with, all she needs is a few buffs. Especially on that passive.

splitalterego

05-12-2012

+1

lightberry

05-12-2012

Nice story OP. It is entertaining. Thanks

Alaros

05-12-2012

i hate sejuani for the first reason you mentioned. her skills and kit dont make sense for her character.

she is a boar rider with a giant flail. why does she do all this frost stuff for no reason?

Schomberg

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Small Puppy View Post
Seriously, she has some of the best ganks in the game, especially once she hits level 6.
Ya when she hits lvl 6 20min into the game because of her clear time she will do so much dmg during that gank........

Dragonsafe

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Small Puppy View Post
sejuani is my favorite jungler... i don't get why nobody can play her, you just need to coordinate with your team, run in, and be a slow bot.

Work with people like Nasus Top, or Nunu bot for the epic slow stacking and laugh as you melt them with your W.

Seriously, she has some of the best ganks in the game, especially once she hits level 6.
Ok... she is a "slow bot"... there used to be champs that were "stun bots" or "taunt bots" and they received buffs... or in eve's case got her stun removed. A "slow bot" is the worst thing i've ever heard of. Get a frozen mallet if u want a slow. Don't waste a whole 4 skills+ 1 inate+ 6 item slots+ farm on something u can get with a frozen mallet.

You shouldn't have to rely on your team every time u want to kill something... i mean even killing blue buff at lvl 1 without a leash is a task and a half... and then your power peaks at lvl 6 and it's all down hill from there. I don't get it.

Edit: almost forgot
/Singed.

Aloretec

05-12-2012

She needs a tiny buff to her base armor and magic resist. Just enough so she can clear the jungle with more health. That is all.

Her kit is good. Her ganks are good. Her clear time isn't horrible. If you compared her to other gank heavy junglers she's pretty on par. She's not a farming jungler. Her main problem is her lvl 1-4 stats are just a tad to low imo.

CLG EU jungler loves her by the way to the person awhile ago who posted about if the other servers were playing her,

Henry Plainview

05-12-2012

Truly excellent post.

Skytro

05-12-2012

She needs a movement speed increase at the least I think

Platinum rain64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

**** i downvoted this thinking it was just a mindless" lol sej suckorz" thread

i want to take it back