Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anime Jesus

12-23-2012

Sejuani was my favorite jungler Season 2, my main jungler when my friends want to win. I even come out deathless in many matches or have more assists then the support.

But I feel, Season 3 because of the change of items, she's gotten worse or just alot harder to use. Atleast the way I use her, it's gotten to weird. I'm very close to stop using the champion overall, just give up and go out to find a new Jungler.

CMNDO ThuleWulf

12-24-2012

It seems Rickless died ;(
RIP

Anime Jesus

12-25-2012

bump

DementedLord

12-27-2012

Bump because AD sejuani Is way more fun to play then AP

geekyalex

01-09-2013

Bump. I have already started having issues with people taking sej as a free champ this week, with abnormally awful results. I own her and like her, but groan when someone just tries her...

XxBTExX

01-09-2013

Sejuani is fine late game but early game it seems that every champ can easily 1v1 her and win. Hell, I have faced Xin, Olaf and Shy at half health or less (me being at full or almost full health) and they have owned me so hard its not even funny. They were not fed either.

Especially other junglechamps. She has no sustain, her AoE damage is laughable, she has little mana early on and her passive doesn't scale up when she levels up unlike most of the other champs.

Instead of nerfing champs each patch, they should just find the least used 5-10 champs and slightly buff them to make them viable.

XxBTExX

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
quick informal poll for sejuani players:
do you buy rod of ages when playing sejuani?
why or why not?

i'm curious. :3
Nope. If I want an AP item I would go for Rylai over RoA. It gives more health, gives damage and adds the Slow Effect to her W.

____

Her main problem is her base stats. Maybe give her some starting ap or maybe make her auto attack do more damage. Without items, Im willing to bet that every jungler out there will dominate her on 1v1.

goku button

02-02-2013

U r all wrong sej needs nothing added. If you can't use her move on the the next champ she's mine dont charge her. Q that goes thro champs would be nice tho .

TY riot for no changing a champ because 90% of the summoners can't use her when she is fine.

SirWhaley

03-11-2013

Lets see those buffs

notFREEfood

03-11-2013

funny,I don't think she needs buffed now