Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZerglingOne

12-15-2012

I've been following this thread for quite some time and I feel like something as simple as this change would fix her completely.

Northern Winds: For every champion near (700-1000 units) Sejuani that is affected by frost she gains 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 15 Armor and Magic Resist for the duration of Northern Winds.

Not too strong early but it matters, and is awesome in late game team fights where almost everyone's getting frosted.

Sydelle

12-15-2012

Sej Hidden OP

Claws Of Lyco

12-15-2012

TL;DR Sejuani is fine

ninjarock

12-15-2012

Since she is slow, making northern winds have a wider AoE, while tapering the slow as an enemy gets farther away would make her more viable. As it is, she has the same range on her w as shyvana and mundo, so this change would make her kit more unique, and make her more useful in a team fight (besides her ult).

Shyvana can't slow with her w, though I believe mundo does. Lowering northern winds' health scaling, then giving her better per-level defensive stat scaling would be nice too, that way people can focus more on health items rather than defensive ones.

Her auto attack damage should be kinda weak, it makes sense that trying to hit someone with a flail while riding a giant boar wouldn't amount to much. obviously to compensate for a weakness in damage she should have higher defenses.

When jungling, most junglers are picked because of great base stats and damage. They survive of an aegis of the legion and maybe one other key item, but that really isn't enough for sejuani. She needs both health and defenses to compete with other disruptive tanky junglers. She does have a great kit for ganking, so jungle is probably where she should be, but if she is does have a slower clear than other junglers, AND has worse stats, she isn't viable. She won't scale very well off effective ganks either (healthier tank vs fed bruiser/adc/AP), so you can't rely on a few camps and ganks to scale into late game.

Anime Jesus

12-18-2012

bump

Purple Mischief

12-18-2012

I got Sej wanting her to be my main tank Dissapointment ensued.

Rustyemo

12-18-2012

bump !

Anime Jesus

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Valecien View Post
I got Sej wanting her to be my main tank Dissapointment ensued.
When I first tried her, i thought the same.

When I got my ass kicked by her on the old Twisted Treeline, I thought. "Maybe I was to rash"

So I tried her 2nd time, still disappointed.

When I saw this http://nhanfiction.files.wordpress.c...ck-sejuani.png (to cute) I gave her one more shot. Used her as a support at bottom lane, got so many "Thank Yous!" and Happy teammates from my ult. (It's Amazing around katarinas)

So I started using her in the jungle and sometimes as Support, and eventually she became one of my mains. Everyone prefers me using her in the EU Server.

Try her around Katarina's, its a crazy good combo.

TheJaguarSun

12-19-2012

bump

Anime Jesus

12-22-2012

bump