Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

12-13-2012

Sejuani's play rate is up, and so is her win rate. She's in a better place than before with the S3 changes.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/sej...ked#statistics

Other tweaks might help too, but the indirect Sej buffs have been useful, and Riot deserves some credit. We will have to see whether further changes feel warranted after evaluating more and competitive play testing, though.

SirWhaley

12-13-2012

Like others, I've noticed that sejuani's itemization goes a little smoother now.

Hunters Machete>Spirit Stone>Stone of Golem (w/e its called) is now my core item on her.
Philo stone being cheaper to build is nice too.

I'm still messing around with some of the new AP items ( I typically build her very tanky) but she's definitely benefited from S3 items.

Anime Jesus

12-14-2012

Liandra's Torment, is very good on her. Her R + E combo takes a chunk of the enemy team's HP because of this new item.

I find getting Full CDR on Sejuani alot harder on Season 3, i can't help but find it very annoying now, just really through me off when they removed 5% CDR from Shurelya's reverie...
I don't think this is a good idea, but I might need to use the Utility Masteries (plus 4 points in Offense) in order to start with 10% CDR...Or try the CDR Runes, any ideas or suggestions?

So far I feel the win ratio increasing (if just a tiny bit) is because people are still figuring out the new season's gameplay rules with the change of items/masteries/spells, and Sejuani herself is a rare champion so the enemy tends to not know how to play against her usually. So I wouldn't count those statistics as anything at all yet.

Thbigchief

12-14-2012

- Still only considered a tank because she simply has terrible ratios... tsk tsk. Build say..Hecarim the same as your Sejuani build... what's the real difference?

Dunal

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Jesus View Post
Liandra's Torment, is very good on her. Her R + E combo takes a chunk of the enemy team's HP because of this new item.

I find getting Full CDR on Sejuani alot harder on Season 3, i can't help but find it very annoying now, just really through me off when they removed 5% CDR from Shurelya's reverie...
I don't think this is a good idea, but I might need to use the Utility Masteries (plus 4 points in Offense) in order to start with 10% CDR...Or try the CDR Runes, any ideas or suggestions?

So far I feel the win ratio increasing (if just a tiny bit) is because people are still figuring out the new season's gameplay rules with the change of items/masteries/spells, and Sejuani herself is a rare champion so the enemy tends to not know how to play against her usually. So I wouldn't count those statistics as anything at all yet.
I run flat CDR quints and blues. Go 9/21/0 (4% CDR) and then rush Kindlegem and Ionian Boots in-game. BAM! 40% CDR in 12-15 mins.

If I build Frozen Heart? I'll just pick up different boots. But at the least with the Tenacity on Ancient Golem, you don't need mercs anymore.

I go Spirit Stone > Kindlegem > Ionian's > Golem > Aegis > Locket > Sunfire > Warmogs > Bulwark.

I'll throw in an early Sightstone instead of Warmogs if I need to.

MTaur

12-14-2012

CDR isn't super important, though it can be useful to have Q up in time to escape in some cases. Tankiness and/or DPS make more of an impact. If I take Liandry's early enough, then sometimes I only get out one skill rotation before dying anyway, but their whole team is at half health by then and ready for cleanup.

MTaur

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thb1gChief View Post
- Still only considered a tank because she simply has terrible ratios... tsk tsk. Build say..Hecarim the same as your Sejuani build... what's the real difference?
lolol... Stack health on Hecarim. Do TONS OF DAMAGE.

Build Liandry's on Hecarim... Do TONS OF DAMAGE.

When you put it that way, Sej looks AWESOME.

Anime Jesus

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunal View Post
I run flat CDR quints and blues. Go 9/21/0 (4% CDR) and then rush Kindlegem and Ionian Boots in-game. BAM! 40% CDR in 12-15 mins.

If I build Frozen Heart? I'll just pick up different boots. But at the least with the Tenacity on Ancient Golem, you don't need mercs anymore.

I go Spirit Stone > Kindlegem > Ionian's > Golem > Aegis > Locket > Sunfire > Warmogs > Bulwark.

I'll throw in an early Sightstone instead of Warmogs if I need to.
I was thinking of trying the CDR runes. But they are very expensive
Does it really work that well? I think I'll miss my Flat Health quints if I did that (helps early jungler tremendously)

I might try your strategy. But I think I'll really miss Swift Boots though. Ever tried that on her? its pretty good

Foigees

12-15-2012

Sej and trundle change ideas:

All you sej and trundle players out there- you all love your champion, but both of them lack something. For some reason they both feel a little 'meh'.

Actually, sejuani has gotten a little better with the season 3 changes in my opinion, she is viable, but finds it hard to tank. Here are some possible changes for her:
1- Permafrost should do more than just slow- if it lessened attack speed also it would make a huge difference in team fights. It would also make her stronger in the jungle as creeps would take longer do wear her down. This would make her a much better pick or counter pick in serious and competitive play. Nothing op, but something meaningful.
2- her passive- as far as im concerned its a great passive- but it could be the key to giving sejuani that little extra tankyness she needs. All good tanks in the game have something built in and here could be sej's. 'For every champion affected by the frost debuff (her passive) her armour and magic resistance should be increased by a small amount- 5?'.
I believe that these changes would make sej a tier one jungle and tank and she would see a lot more game play.

Now for trundle- I love trundle- his kit is lots of fun. However i think he needs a gap closer of some kind that would make him even slippier when being chased, and able to get to people in team fights and keep doing damage. That is one of his problems- because of his short range he just runs around in team fights taking damage yet doing none.
Here are the changes i think could be made:
1- His W (contaminate) would have a small dash leading into the aoe circle. The dash would be small like graves' quickdraw but it would allow him to dash over small walls, or close the game between foes. After dashing he would land on the contaminated ground he had just created.
2- On a small note maybe his auto attack ranged should be increased to get more attacks of on fast champs.

Thank you for reading. Please comment and give thumbs up so that Riot can see this and hopefully implement some of these changes to the game or something similar. Thanks again lets get these champs in the tier they belong!

Anime Jesus

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foigees View Post
Sej and trundle change ideas:

All you sej and trundle players out there- you all love your champion, but both of them lack something. For some reason they both feel a little 'meh'.
Sejuani doesn't feel 'meh' to me

I feel adding an ATK debuff on her Permafrost would make her a bit to strong. But maybe adding it to her Northern Winds would be nice. But putting a ATK Debuff somewhere would be nice, that's a cool idea.