Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glテクry

11-13-2012

bump

CMNDO ThuleWulf

11-26-2012

Something is seriously wrong here.

17 Jan: Sejuani is released and most people think she's very underwhelming
21 May: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...63507#24463507 Riot is looking into Sejuani

Now its almost December. Do we have to wait a whole year for some buffs?
Syndra got released and recieved some good tweaks a month later.

Riot's priorities seem to be very wrong at the moment? Whats wrong? Why have they given up on this champ or at least going very very slowly?

h311ion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

She's getting a small stats buff on the PBE, but it doesn't address her main problems AT ALL. I'm not sure wtf Riot is doing about her.

Zanthis

11-27-2012

Agreed. The "buff" she's getting is pretty minuscule. I do like that W change from 5 to 6 seconds though. Thanks to one of the new items giving tenacity, you can build other kinds of boots. I built cool down reduction boots, that + frozen heart = I can use her W the moment it stops. But of course, running ninja tabi would be better in that case.

All in all, I love Sejuani, but she still needs further work. Still prefer her over nautilus though. =]

LSA

11-27-2012

Pretty lame how only one red has responded to this thread that's been open for half a year.

FMI

11-27-2012

Bump.

Sejuani is viable. Her problem is that she is too team reliant, and she could have her balance shifted towards making her scale less with her team's ability and stand her own more.

This, to me, involves a review of her passive and her E.

Your Persona

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMI View Post
Bump.

Sejuani is viable. Her problem is that she is too team reliant, and she could have her balance shifted towards making her scale less with her team's ability and stand her own more.

This, to me, involves a review of her passive and her E.
I thought about this recently and had an idea about this.

For one I think her passive needs to last a little longer, maybe just 1 second more. Next, I thought it might be cool if it stacked, with each stack increasing the move speed reduction.

Then for her E, it would apply Frost to all nearby enemies, and converts any preexisting stacks of Frost into Permafrost, doubling the move speed reduction.

Also, I'd like if her W gave her some extra armor/MRes.

Anime Jesus

12-09-2012

One of my mains is Sejuani for a very long time now, she is my Jungler when my team needs me to jungle. Sometimes for the Lulz, I use her a support as well, and it goes very well most of the time with my friends.

I'm glad to have found this thread today and see that Riot has been actually keeping an eye on her the passed 6 months. I didn't think she has been being looked at, at all seeing as she hasn't gotten any new Skins, when Ziggs has a really cool pool party one along with a Christmas Skin of his coming out soon when he came out after she did... [Volibear would like some love as well, who'd of a been a perfect Coca Cola Bear, just saying ]

But now I'm worried when I noticed the last time ricklessabandon posted was almost 3 months ago. Please assure us or me, that she is still being looked at...

With the changes to Season 3, I have no clue how to build her anymore, I have a very hard time getting 40% CDR without making her weaker in certain places. Liandrys Tourment is very nice, but with the changes to Shurelya's I am baffled...

Bullistixx

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMNDO ThuleWulf View Post
Something is seriously wrong here.

17 Jan: Sejuani is released and most people think she's very underwhelming
21 May: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...63507#24463507 Riot is looking into Sejuani

Now its almost December. Do we have to wait a whole year for some buffs?
Syndra got released and recieved some good tweaks a month later.

Riot's priorities seem to be very wrong at the moment? Whats wrong? Why have they given up on this champ or at least going very very slowly?
pfft, renekton was released on feburary of 2011 and even though there are countless topics with hundreds of upvotes , and Riot saying they know about his issues, he has yet to see any buffs of fixes so don't get your hopes up. Riot has clearly said they are happy with half their champions being viable with the other half being niche picks, so they will pretty much only concentrate on balancing that half.

Anime Jesus

12-12-2012

bump, for great justice