Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcticfury

10-24-2012

If they up base health that makes her tankier and gives her a slight damage increase, maybe add 10% to base health and 10% to her hp ratio damage. Removing stop would be awesome, but I just don't want her to get nerfed immediately after they fix her so I'm a little torn on that idea. It would make her better though. I find it hard to believe they really don't want more champions played more often. It would increase sales so much.

CMNDO ThuleWulf

10-26-2012

bump for answers from a red

Thessalonike

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
If they up base health that makes her tankier and gives her a slight damage increase, maybe add 10% to base health and 10% to her hp ratio damage. Removing stop would be awesome, but I just don't want her to get nerfed immediately after they fix her so I'm a little torn on that idea. It would make her better though. I find it hard to believe they really don't want more champions played more often. It would increase sales so much.
Well if they leave out the buff to damage I think it may work. Really her R, E combo is OK for damage. As for straight damage spread across multiple enemies I don't think no it is needed to buff her.

I am hoping that after an adjustment the same argument remains. Other tanks damage soak better and other tanks do more damage.

Poeta Somnium

10-28-2012

bump the boar

Arcticfury

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Well if they leave out the buff to damage I think it may work. Really her R, E combo is OK for damage. As for straight damage spread across multiple enemies I don't think no it is needed to buff her.

I am hoping that after an adjustment the same argument remains. Other tanks damage soak better and other tanks do more damage.
I think buffing her AP ratio for W is in order even with a bump to base HP. They don't need to touch the other ratios because you'll be able to add an AP item to your list, which will buff the damage a little to the other abilities. And her CDs still need lowered, they are so long.

Thessalonike

10-29-2012

08-06-2012
Morello is going to have live drop us another update on Sej again!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
I'm a million miles away from that one right now. I'll ask live to speak up since I really don't know.

Cheese852

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese852 View Post
Here's how you make Sejuani viable, two easy steps.

1: Give her a defense steroid of some kind. Maybe a percentage buff to resists, maybe an a health shield. Just something that lets her actually tank! Perhaps it could scale off targets affected by frost, and activates with your E, or how about with your Q, so you can initiate/escape better pre-6 or when your ult is down.
2: Reduce her Blue dependance - that means shortened cooldowns and reduced mana costs. Right now she can barely donate the buff to the mid lane.

Thats's it! Success! Sejuani is viable! Not overpowered, or weak, but definetly viable!
Riot, can I get a reply please? :3

Boomerang69

10-31-2012

Down voted

Flytrap

10-31-2012

At the rate that it's taking them to fix Karma, you can expect a Sejuani update in about two years.

ExpandingEye

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
At the rate that it's taking them to fix Karma, you can expect a Sejuani update in about two years.
:P exactly.

I'm not high ELO so i can't really comment in seriousness, but to me she seems fine minus her very underwhelming health, which was assigned to her probably for two reasons
1) to not make the scaling on her W? too strong
2) she's in a skimpy outfit