Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi. I’m Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timjin

09-11-2012

Quote:
masteroach:
bumps for seju

this

Penta Dunkz

09-11-2012

*slaps* sej OP leave her how is i likey

scrimbul

09-11-2012

Sejuani needs her AOE slow to apply chill without Rylais. She needs a damage boost on it scaling to max HP and AP ratio both and a damage boost on E since E isn't rewarding enough for getting on top of the opponent, and she needs armor and mr per level boosts. The damage can come from her ult since her ult does **** all anyway, it's the exact same ult as Malphite's but worse and harder to follow up on in teamfights.

That's really all she needs, and there is no PBE testing needed to watch for OPness. It can justify her slow jungle clears if her gameplay revolved around maxing W first. Any rework on her needs to focus on her E, W, base stats and turning her into a viable top laner or jungler. It needs to be done before the end of season 2 rather than the fear of buffing her to the level of the other top laners. You can change her again when the rework for the rules surrounding top lane are fixed in pre-season 3, but right now with enough buffs she could be a solid counter for some otherwise extremely mobile top laners. Jax, Riven and Wukong being the worst offenders, and her aoe slow on her W with the damage needs to rival Jayce's. Up her mana costs on it if you have to.

She should become like Diana and Rumble, a viable AP bruiser and a tank depending on how you build her.

Imbue

09-11-2012

Every video game has unbalanced things. People just got to understand that no matter how much work gets put into a champion, some are going to be better than others regardless. I dont think Riot should buff Sejuani because there is no incentive for them to do so, it will not make Riot any money because no one plays Sejuani anyway... RIP Sej, we barely knew ye

Thessalonike

09-13-2012

Well they have over a hundred champions and to have an article written that says every single one has a place somewhere is worth money.

Zanthis

09-14-2012

Quote:
ohAsh:
Every video game has unbalanced things. People just got to understand that no matter how much work gets put into a champion, some are going to be better than others regardless. I dont think Riot should buff Sejuani because there is no incentive for them to do so, it will not make Riot any money because no one plays Sejuani anyway... RIP Sej, we barely knew ye

I suppose this thread made itself then yes? The forum itself decided to spew out a random thread. -nod nod- Myes.

Fact is, she needs some tweaks. rickless has already informed us they're working on her but it's a process that takes time. Everyone please take some steps back through the pages to inform yourselves a tad bit.

Thessalonike

09-14-2012

Quote:
Zanthis:
I suppose this thread made itself then yes? The forum itself decided to spew out a random thread. -nod nod- Myes.

Fact is, she needs some tweaks. rickless has already informed us they're working on her but it's a process that takes time. Everyone please take some steps back through the pages to inform yourselves a tad bit.

Everyone?

Chamaquillo

09-14-2012

For the love of Sejuani lovers, please just fix her a little. She's pretty close.

winner99

09-14-2012

ricklessabandon??qa analyst

1 of 14 Riot Posts
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CQReborn

Riot why you ignore 800+ upvote 26 pg thread.

this thread has been pinned in my browser since earlier this week, so it's not really being ignored.
i've had my eye on sejuani for the past few weeks, and following this thread has been insightful.

+373

Meanwhile, teemo has several +1000 threads and no red. i know sej needs bufss, but cant u do teemo too?

Timjin

09-15-2012

Quote:
winner99:
ricklessabandon??qa analyst

1 of 14 Riot Posts
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CQReborn

Riot why you ignore 800+ upvote 26 pg thread.

this thread has been pinned in my browser since earlier this week, so it's not really being ignored.
i've had my eye on sejuani for the past few weeks, and following this thread has been insightful.

+373

Meanwhile, teemo has several +1000 threads and no red. i know sej needs bufss, but cant u do teemo too?

Teemo has more Armor than Sejuani at Max level