Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrakeRaids057

09-07-2012

I've been playing her some lately, and man does she need some defensive skills. She feels really squishy, especially early game. Some kind of bonus Armor/MR power or shield would work wonders for her viability.

Thessalonike

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeRaids057 View Post
I've been playing her some lately, and man does she need some defensive skills. She feels really squishy, especially early game. Some kind of bonus Armor/MR power or shield would work wonders for her viability.
I disagree. I play her a lot and am something like 12/0/27 in my last 3 victories. Sure its normals but it is also solo queue and includes an ap bruiser top lane.

Her early game is fine imo. She does not need a shield.

GaoShiki

09-10-2012

Bump.

HolyPikeman

09-10-2012

Sequani-

Decrease amount of spam slows, increase damage and tankyness.

That is all.

Thessalonike

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooberTheDog View Post
Sequani-

Decrease amount of spam slows, increase damage and tankyness.

That is all.
Play a champion with less slows, more damage and tankiness?

Leave Sejuani to do what she does?

Pocketbomb

09-10-2012

First, I think Sej should be measured against other AoE jungle tanks like Malp, Amumu and Moah. Right now I, and most of the community, think she is a relatively unimpressive pick compared to any of the before mentioned and many others.

Second, her skill set is wonky, redundant, and unimpressive, again personal opinion and, as far as I can tell, general consensus. I think that her passive, Frost, can and should be tied as a scaling passive for E. This gives you the ability to create a new passive, and the opportunity to add another animation (hopefully incorporating her mount!).

Finally, Her skills' long cooldowns and poor scaling make her gearing a lot less diverse than it could be, as currently AP is useless on her and worse she's left with out very much to a lot of the time, and she is easily ignored.

My suggestion would be tie Frost to Permafrost and add a new passive, Let's call it Gore, that did an AoE cleave every fifth attack which would add magic damage and on hit effects such as Frost, now tied to her E. This would give Sej a new gameplay mechanic where, in team fights she would have to time her Fifth attacks with her enemies clustered to quickly apply Permafrost. It would basically give her something to do after she's blown her load and a reason for enemies to avoid her in team fights.

Edit: I think an on hit AoE passive would be really fun for her core gameplay, but I also think it would Open up a lot of fun build paths for such as Ionic Spark and Witts End and buffing her scaling or cooldowns would make Abyssal Scepter and Rod of Ages a lot more attractive too. What I'm saying is that Sej is not a low lying fruit, she will take a little work and a lot of re-balancing but I think you have a lot to work with and can make a truly epic character that feels a lot more reactionary and fun to play.

Jolty

09-10-2012

As seemingly one of the few Sejuani users, I actually like her skillset. She could actually serve as a fairly good initiator. For a tank however, she often does not seem very bulky. Her jungling is ok, but is out-shined by more popular champions. Her skills have fairly long cooldowns and do not scale well with AP. Building HP to help increase W damage leaves her taking massive damage due to lower armor and magic resist. Her Passive of 10% slow also seems fairly weak, in comparison to other passives. Her base stats also seem to be a tad on the lower end, compared to other champions. I don't think Sejuani needs a huge makeover, but a few tweaks and adjustments here and there would definitely be welcome for this underrated champion!

Thessalonike

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal View Post
As seemingly one of the few Sejuani users, I actually like her skillset. She could actually serve as a fairly good initiator. For a tank however, she often does not seem very bulky. Her jungling is ok, but is out-shined by more popular champions. Her skills have fairly long cooldowns and do not scale well with AP. Building HP to help increase W damage leaves her taking massive damage due to lower armor and magic resist. Her Passive of 10% slow also seems fairly weak, in comparison to other passives. Her base stats also seem to be a tad on the lower end, compared to other champions. I don't think Sejuani needs a huge makeover, but a few tweaks and adjustments here and there would definitely be welcome for this underrated champion!
You can't buy banshee, doran, spirit, locket, randuins, sunfire?

StupidLoudPack

09-11-2012

Bumps for Seju

galiantpuppet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

bump