Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightmarex2

09-06-2012

W needs to Apply frost and passive needs to be 15%. Sej is now awsome

Sly Lycan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

why would her w apply frost.... the whole bonus damage on it would be retarded. her kit is fine. maybe a little bit of a base dmg increase on her w but other than that...

Sly Lycan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Your not using mage pen for jungle creeps right?
without a leash i have to start cloth 5 but i get a 3.20 clear with leftover pots and around half health. thats going blue, wolves, wraiths, red, doubles. so she even has a decent clear without a leash. I don't know what the timer is with a leash though currently.

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Lycan View Post
without a leash i have to start cloth 5 but i get a 3.20 clear with leftover pots and around half health. thats going blue, wolves, wraiths, red, doubles. so she even has a decent clear without a leash. I don't know what the timer is with a leash though currently.
But you are not using the magic pen for jungle right? Its later for team fights etc...right?

Shadowavion

09-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2544538

I have a slight remake nothing to major still same playstyle but i believe this will make her more unique

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowavion View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2544538

I have a slight remake nothing to major still same playstyle but i believe this will make her more unique
Glad you found it... not what I would do but everyone that plays a lot of Sej should be heard since Riot is making an adjustment "soon".

Shadowavion

09-06-2012

Quote:
Glad you found it... not what I would do but everyone that plays a lot of Sej should be heard since Riot is making an adjustment "soon".
Yea thanks i really like her the way she is now thats why im not trying to change her playstyle i just feel if she gets the changes i suggest she will have a more fun playstyle

Sly Lycan

09-06-2012

Quote:
But you are not using the magic pen for jungle right? Its later for team fights etc...right?
Oh! Sorry I misunderstood you. The magic pen does help aa little as well for the jungle creeps. It also helps in the teaamfights too.

Timjin

09-06-2012

Played a game as her earlier tonight. Everything was going fine until Mundo decided to spend the rest of the game in my Jungle. I just couldn't do anything about the guy.

Still managed to snag a win... at the end of the day I still had my Ult for team fights (Baron + Ace yes!) but man... her earlier jungle just leaves her in such a dangerous state.

Once he broke my legs, there just wasn't a lot I could do gankwise, hopefully Riot gives her early game a much-needed bump so that people don't feel free to kick you out of your jungle as easily.

Raidiation

09-06-2012

Tl;dr