Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadSeer

09-04-2012

Makes me think of Alistar's ability scaling. He's a huge minotaur warrior, the strongest of his kind, fought as a gladiator and somehow headbutting, slamming the ground or trampling over somebody requires Ability Power. The **** Riot.

MTaur

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Every champion is tanky enough if built that way... and she is mobile until a team fight. I can't understand the jungle issues though.
She is mobile in team fights, too. The only way to block Sej is to stand in her way, and that's what they call an opportunity cost. And if they're blocking you, there's a good chance that they're eating W for it. Though usually, there's at least one clear way to jump out, and there are usually chances to gap close onto a prime target, as well. I'd rather have a tiny knockup that actually helps the team than play the next FOTM mobility creep champion who doesn't have to plan at all for escapes.

I literally never feel like jumping through things is what I'm missing out on. When I'm a tank, and I want it to daze people when I ram into them with a pig. Slipping through them is for ninjas, not giant hogs.

Quote:
I have zero problems and 9 out of 10 times I start red now. I counter jungle, gank at level 2 and if I get countered hard it doesn't matter a behind Sejuani is still very effective.
I guess red and then wraiths wouldn't hurt Sej that much; is that enough for 2? Just flash, W, and E to gank at 2? Any time I get a buff and go on to golems, it hurts a lot.

RadiantPyrophore

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
She's considered one of the best if not the best jungler with cordinated teams. Epik and CLG use her quite often. In fact, Dan din uses her a **** ton in skirmishes. She's just bad in solo queue because she requires so much teamwork to utilize properly.
HAHAHA. No. Your immense retardation is not quite amusing.

RadiantPyrophore

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrchid View Post
Yea I like playing her but she is a bit UP.

Due to how slow CC aren't as useful. She is made to be the slow CC queen which is what she is.
So when she doesn't have her Ult up. Tanky or not she doesn't exactly do enough at least in this meta.
But she still is useful. Slow CC can work.

Flash/movespeed can be used for slow CC. Stun can only be counter by items with QSS for example.
In the slow department, Nunu is stronger.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
She needs buffs not a rework. A simple defense shred on her E, or a buff to her passive would be all she needs.
^ This

Thessalonike

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
She is mobile in team fights, too. The only way to block Sej is to stand in her way, and that's what they call an opportunity cost. And if they're blocking you, there's a good chance that they're eating W for it. Though usually, there's at least one clear way to jump out, and there are usually chances to gap close onto a prime target, as well. I'd rather have a tiny knockup that actually helps the team than play the next FOTM mobility creep champion who doesn't have to plan at all for escapes.

I literally never feel like jumping through things is what I'm missing out on. When I'm a tank, and I want it to daze people when I ram into them with a pig. Slipping through them is for ninjas, not giant hogs.

I guess red and then wraiths wouldn't hurt Sej that much; is that enough for 2? Just flash, W, and E to gank at 2? Any time I get a buff and go on to golems, it hurts a lot.
I don't think in a team fight the enemy initiator or support really cares about standing in Northern Winds for the 3-5 seconds and some can even initiate from that position... stand in her way... exactly and its not just her its her Ultimate too. How mobile are you if you can't get around things that's the opposite of mobile. You even said "stand" how mobile is a champ that can't get around someone standing?

Slipping...? How about charging through? Boars charge,I don't want to headbutt I want to run through. I don't care if the graphics only show frost I want to barrel through.

Yea its enough for 2

MTaur

09-04-2012

Quote:
I don't think in a team fight the enemy initiator or support really cares about standing in Northern Winds for the 3-5 seconds and some can even initiate from that position... stand in her way... exactly and its not just her its her Ultimate too. How mobile are you if you can't get around things that's the opposite of mobile. You even said "stand" how mobile is a champ that can't get around someone standing?

Slipping...? How about charging through? Boars charge,I don't want to headbutt I want to run through. I don't care if the graphics only show frost I want to barrel through.
After they initiate on you, the fight tends to open up, giving you a clear shot on their carry with your full combo, sometimes. And again, if their tank is making it a priority to block Sejuani, then that's where they're standing to the neglect of other priorities. It's zoning, it's and it's a part of the game.

Other times, maybe you need to peel with E for your own carries. Lots of different things can happen. But I agree that W isn't primarily for taking down tanks and bruisers. But even then it hurts, and at full CDR it's never down for more than 2 seconds, so go nuts.

Rammus probably weighs more than Sejuani, and he only gets a tiny knockback. Considering that I don't have too much trouble playing Sejuani as she is now, it's worth being conservative when it comes to buffs. I still don't see why Sej would need a blink but not Amumu, either; I don't think either of them do.

Thessalonike

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
After they initiate on you, the fight tends to open up, giving you a clear shot on their carry with your full combo, sometimes. And again, if their tank is making it a priority to block Sejuani, then that's where they're standing to the neglect of other priorities. It's zoning, it's and it's a part of the game.

Other times, maybe you need to peel with E for your own carries. Lots of different things can happen. But I agree that W isn't primarily for taking down tanks and bruisers. But even then it hurts, and at full CDR it's never down for more than 2 seconds, so go nuts.

Rammus probably weighs more than Sejuani, and he only gets a tiny knockback. Considering that I don't have too much trouble playing Sejuani as she is now, it's worth being conservative when it comes to buffs. I still don't see why Sej would need a blink but not Amumu, either; I don't think either of them do.
Rammus weighs more? Corki and all the fliers should be able to move over terrain without an ability. Garen should walk all crooked after spin to win our water champion moves o land better than most land lovers... and its not a blink, a dash is not a blink. Valor is not a blink, Z blade is not a blink, Bandage Toss is not a blink, Shadow Dash is not a blink. Kassadin, Ez, LeBlanc, etc all blink.

The funny thing is I have very little trouble with Sejuani too.. but if she is going to get an adjustment I want it to highlight what she is. I don't want to continue these scenarios like they happen that way every game... because they don't. Whether its positioning or opportunity cost, delaying, counter initiating etc... yes, all part of the game the fact remains a mobile champ gets blocked very easily from moving or using her Ultimate effectively. Yes things break down but now you are possibly using your Ultimate on the carry.

So she has been out mobilized by a champion not touted to be mobile and she is slowing and disrupting a champion vs the enemy team... which is again opposite of what she is touted to do.

Of course that's not all the time... and experiences may vary.

Timjin

09-05-2012

@Raviance, just curious, how do you handle her early sustain problems in the jungle?

Do you just go crazy ganking every second to get an early lead, or is there a specific item/rune build that you find keeps you healthy?

Samflash3

09-05-2012

Maybe try giving her passive auto attacks that deals magic damage and scales with ap. Problem when i play sejuani is that i cannot damage the jungle creeps, enough to clear the jungle fast enough.