Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi. I’m Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Escrocs

08-27-2012

Favorite in game model and kit, just lacking in ratios and CD

MTaur

08-27-2012

Quote:
Nostradamusss:
I don't buy roa, because her ap ratio is too low and she doesnt need lot of mana like swain/kassa/khartus

Correct.

Quote:
Nostradamusss:
i prefer play her tanky dps with trinity force

Cooldowns too long for Sheen. Nothing in her kit scales well with AD or AS (it's slightly easier to apply frost, but it's not worth buying AS over). Phage has a much better upgrade option. Move speed is sort of nice, but not worth the waste overall.

If you build her as a tank, her W is her "tanky DPS" move. You'll do more damage than you would as a failed Jax wannabe, and you won't blow up, either.

Quote:
Nostradamusss:
I don't like sejuani because my W is never up on the right moment, it should be a toggle like amumu !

If W isn't up when you need it, it's an L2P problem. You have *five seconds* to do what you need to when you pop W - almost an eternity, measured in in-the-thick-of-it teamfight time. Without CDR, it's got 6 seconds of downtime. With Enlightenment mastery alone, more like 5. It's really easy to itemize for CDR with Kindlegem and/or Glacial Shroud, or you can throw in some glyphs. By mid-to-late game, you should have your W down for a whopping two seconds on the off chance that the enemy keeps pressure on you for longer than five seconds.

With frost, Sejuani's W does about twice as much DPS to a carry than Amumu's toggle, thanks to what it scales with. Having it not be a toggle is a rather trivial cost to have to pay for that.

Gløry

08-27-2012

Well FH is 20, Shurelyas 15, that's 35. 4% from Sorcery in the left hand tree is 39.

The reason I take all of these, AND the CDR mastery in the defensive tree...is basically because I want the magic pen so I have to take the 4%.

And for the majority of the game, I'm not running around with a completed FH and Shurelyas, so it's not till the very end that I experience wasted stats. It's regrettable. After bringing this to my attention I believe I might swap out my points in enlightenment for the 6 MR. And while I'm looking, 2 bonus AD is going to clear the jungle faster than 2 bonus AP (especially with attackspeed reds like I use)

As for those attackspeed runes, I used them for nautilus, whose damage definitely scales with attackspeed, and found it a natural fit for sej, and i like overlap in my rune pages :P

Ravun

08-27-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yes, this thread is still being tracked.

as i mentioned as few posts back, we won't really go into development specifics until we have changes about to go out the door. her project is still in the same state: active. i know it's not a very exciting post, but i think with eve, twitch, and xin zhao out the door it's a good time to remind everyone that se'ni is still on our minds. :3

How long did eve and twitch take to get "fixed" again? How long as sej been out and unplayed at all levels of play? Interesting priorities you have...

Gløry

08-27-2012

oh and mtaur, i see we have differing opinions on skill order, too!

I start with w of course, and then if staying in the jungle, I take Q. This is what happens most of the time. Vs a melee mage mid, I will sometimes take E and force his flash immediately. anyway.

The point is, after that Q, i take two points in E and favor maxing it over W. The damage difference between them is negligible versus jungle creeps, as they all die fast anyway, but I greatly prefer the bonus slow vs champions on ganks.

and as for champs, an extra point of E grants you a flat 50 bonus dmg. An extra point of W grants you 8dps for 5 seconds, and an extra .25% of your max HP at damage. We'll be generous and say at this early juncture you have 800 hp, thats an extra 2 damage per tick, bringing you up to the 50 damage from one press of E, -IF you stay in range for the entire W. For early ganks, E is more reliable damage, and a stronger slow. But obviously you level them both up before touching Q again, I just thought I would quibble about something else. :P

FistOf7Dragons

08-27-2012

Quote:
Ravun:
How long did eve and twitch take to get "fixed" again? How long as sej been out and unplayed at all levels of play? Interesting priorities you have...

its funny because all she needs is buffed not even full rework of an op mechanic

Gløry

08-27-2012

Quote:
FistOf7Dragons:
its funny because all she needs is buffed not even full rework of an op mechanic

It is really sad that they have ignored her for so long. And now that they're nerfing tanky junglers at every turn, do you really think they're going to buff one with an AOE stun?

she's long overdue for buffs, but all she's gotten is mana adjustments. rickless, here's another link to a freakin easymode roadmap on how to fix sej. hint: it has nothing to do with rod of ages. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2434039

Thessalonike

08-27-2012

I love that you love Sejuani Gløry but if she gets a shield or armor over movement or mobility I am going to cry.

PS Morello you said you would have live team drop by about a month ago.

Gløry

08-27-2012

I think she should get all of the above

MTaur

08-27-2012

Quote:
Gløry:
and as for champs, an extra point of E grants you a flat 50 bonus dmg. An extra point of W grants you 8dps for 5 seconds, and an extra .25% of your max HP at damage. We'll be generous and say at this early juncture you have 800 hp, thats an extra 2 damage per tick, bringing you up to the 50 damage from one press of E, -IF you stay in range for the entire W. For early ganks, E is more reliable damage, and a stronger slow. But obviously you level them both up before touching Q again, I just thought I would quibble about something else. :P

You weren't generous enough to assume that I'd get frost on them first...