Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zacco

05-13-2012

Are there any reds still up?
It would be sad that they don't notice this tmr...

Kuroonehalf

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nRRe View Post
W aoe should apply frost.

problem fixed.
Dude, that would be so incredibly overpowered.

Kuroonehalf

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopretni View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices Sejuani sucks.

They took the model and just slapped Shyvana's skills on it. And then instead of making them do, like, damage worth a **** or anything, they just gave them terrible AP ratios and terrible slows. Skills on CD? Enjoy being a walking target! It's ridiculous.

I think it's more that most players haven't really figured out the proper way to play her. Like Riven, for instance. Even then, her concept and skills just don't seem to really line up. Really wish Riot would double check that sort of thing in the future.
So you claim you haven't bothered to check how she's supposed to work, but jump to the assumption that she needs a redesign? Makes total sense.

Also, a 2 second aoe stun and a spammable 3 second aoe 70% slow is terrible? Oh boy.

Lukiner

05-13-2012

Sejunani was interesting champ but then Nautilus joined the league.... later Hecarim also joined the fun and Sejuani become totally worthless pick

I hope that riot will fix her and make her viable.

chumbler

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroonehalf View Post
So you claim you haven't bothered to check how she's supposed to work, but jump to the assumption that she needs a redesign? Makes total sense.

Also, a 2 second aoe stun and a spammable 3 second aoe 70% slow is terrible? Oh boy.
It's only 2 seconds on the primary target. It's 1 on everyone else. And an 11 second cooldown on her 70% slow that also won't hit anyone not affected by frost isn't exactly spammable.

It should also be noted that one of the main things I was trying to communicate is that her visual design is not consistent with what she does, and her being on a boar is completely irrelevant (often feeling like a downside, even) in actual gameplay.

Shinnyshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
It's only 2 seconds on the primary target. It's 1 on everyone else. And an 11 second cooldown on her 70% slow that also won't hit anyone not affected by frost isn't exactly spammable.
This. A million times. She traded all the hard CC that most tanks come with for extremely good soft CC. Except her soft CC isn't that good--in fact, it's worse than a lot of soft CC other tanks have. 10% most of the time, an awkward 70% the rest. And 10% is nothing. Less than Red Buff, less than GP passive, less than the base #s on pretty much every slow in the game.

guptee

05-13-2012

I think sejuani is underrated
Her early game damage is low but picks up from mid game onwards

RoB TaxCollector

05-13-2012

This post REALLY needs a TL;DR. I mean I evaluate the worthiness of the read by this short summary. Can we edit one in? Please?

Holy Malevolence

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptee View Post
I think sejuani is underrated
Her early game damage is low but picks up from mid game onwards
Kind of like carries.
Except lower damage at all points, much higher risk at all points, and far less ability to farm.

riingo

05-13-2012

This post made my day. I love you.