The Black Company wants you...

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jboxrox

05-12-2012

Summoners,
TBC is currently seeking mature, active gamers looking for more than just another single game guild. If you have been searching for a community in the gaming world we may be the answer for you.

The Black Company was founded in 2003 in Anarchy Online. We are based in the US with members spanning East to West coast as well as a few from Europe and Australia. Historically, the company has flourished in games offering strategic military objectives and some freedom as to how they are achieved. Our primary purpose is success in and enjoyment of online games. For us it's about action and fun, first and always.

We are multi-content oriented, PvP focused, mature and friendly. New members are welcome and should be players who want to hang out with us in vent, focus on being as good as they can, and help contribute to the team.

Just to point out a few key qualities, we want members who:

- Want to be in vent, and are active in vent. While we are serious about PvP, we are also social and enjoy each other's company.

- A casual demeanor, but a semi-hardcore approach to the game. When it comes down to it, we want to do well together.

- Attitude is everything, a good one can inspire great things, a poor one can cause dissent and anger, we want to do well but keep in mind we're still just playing a game.

==========================

Basic requirements for application:

1. 18+ ONLY! This is a mature guild and we prefer the company of mature players. No offense to our younger gamers.

2. Ventrilo is REQUIRED!!

3. We do not have a strict quota of play hours for members but you should try to play frequently. Most of our members have life obligations like school, jobs, and family and play during evening hours during the week (and potentially more on weekends)

4. We are here to have fun and to help each other out. If you are not willing to take time out(at your convenience) to help your guild mate this probably is not the place for you.

==========================

Some of the games we have played: Warhammer Online, Aion, Anarchy Online, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Champions Online, Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4, City of Heroes/Villians, Darkfall, Global Agenda, Arma II, S.U.N., Vindictus.
We are currently very active in EvE Online, Tera(Beta), World of Tanks, Star Wars KOTR, as well as League of Legends.

Please see our recruitment thread and charter in the forums on our website to apply.

www.black-company.org

Also feel free to contact us in game if you have questions or you would like to hear more about us:
Jboxrox
Osiris

SurrenderNot

05-12-2012

bump

(Join us...OR ELSE! )

HavoK99

05-13-2012

Bump

BTuna

05-13-2012

Been with TBC since 2006 and very glad to say I'll never have to worry about finding a new guild. We're here to stay, and once you make friends in TBC, you'll have friends for life. Of. By. For.

BTuna

05-14-2012

Hola (no, we don't speak spanish, sorry!)

Jboxrox

05-14-2012

Bump

Bonesetter

05-14-2012

I've been with The Black Company for over two years, and there's no gaming guild I'd rather be a part of. Adults, no bullspit, and dudes that take their gaming seriously when needed.

gavnuts

05-14-2012

I applied sir, look forward to hearing back, oh and bump

Jboxrox

05-14-2012

I've been with the company for 4 years in June, I've never played with any group like them and I cant imagine playing with anyone else at this point. They are very commited to gaming but also very commited to each other as a community of people.

Bokuden

05-14-2012

Been with TBC for 6 years now, great group of friends.

12345 ... 8