Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Against pbe trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocust

05-13-2012

bump

necronzero

05-14-2012

I personally think this is a great idea!
People just abuse PBE for the free IP/RP anyways.... so why should they not have to have some reason to actually participate in PBE for the real reason it was created. although I am not sure that banning their main account on top of the PBE account is the right move, maybe just banning the ability to make accounts with that account would be enough, that way if they really did change their mind and wanted to join PBE again, they could make a new account, put some time in to make up for their mistake, and not lose all of that other work they had done, especially if they had bought RP on their regular account..... I don't know thats just my two cents.
but again great idea!

Komeiji Satorin

05-14-2012

Riot should implement the Leaver Buster there.

Nucleotyde

05-14-2012

Quote:
ForgottenSteakEU:
There are players level 20-29 who are better than level 30 players. I, for example, have got a friend level 27 who plays better than many level 30 players I have played against so far.
When there are no leavers/akfers anymore the strength of the teams should be almost equal and if you are better than the others you will lead your team to victory which will result in a rise of your normal elo (yes, there is something like that). At one point you will be matched only with/against people of your own skill anyway.
Not that it does really matter since PBE is for testing and not for competitive gameplay.

While people below level 30 can be better than people at 30, players with more experience will generally be better players. I would be fine with a level 20 level cap though.

PBE isn't for competitive play, but I would like for my games to feel like actual games. If I'm trying out a new carry or new changes to a carry, for example, I would need an actual support to really get a feel for how the champ would feel on live. When I play games where part of the team takes it way to seriously, part of them afk/dc, and there aren't any supports or junglers, it's hard for me to not feel like I'm wasting my time since i have no idea what the things I'm testing would be like in an actual game.