Are there champions who shouldn't Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

azurefishie

05-11-2012

I have heard that not ever champion can play on Dominion but I have seen most champs at one point or another. I also have a habit of playing mildly unorthodox characters such as Annie, Janna or Leona and get chided for doing so. I will continue regardless but I was just curious what the general opinion was.

Makestro

05-11-2012

senjuani

Harpsichord

05-11-2012

I think Janna is just fine.

Sej and Leona need to have really good players behind the helm to do anything. Not a big Zilean fan on Dominion either.

Talith PA

05-11-2012

There is nothing unorthodox about Janna. She shows up in multiple games every single tournament.

azurefishie

05-11-2012

Janna is hilarious. Roam, cap turrets, CC everywhere and hard to catch. She can hold a turret like a boss. Haven't seen much Zilean on dom but I have seen good a few good Leona and Sej on dominion.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpsichord View Post
I think Janna is just fine.

Sej and Leona need to have really good players behind the helm to do anything. Not a big Zilean fan on Dominion either.
Seju is just bad.
Leona needs a good team behind her that actually takes advantage of that CC+passive
Janna is awesome and causes rage with tornados.

azurefishie

05-11-2012

Yeah some people aren't used to her though. I picked her in blind pick and people were ranging that "you don't play supports on Dominion, noob." -_-

R00ler

05-11-2012

I almost never see Senjuani in solo queue, so I can't honestly put her on the list, but I will say my top two are Shaco and Soraka then followed by Evelyn, Janna, and Sona.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you play Shaco in Solo Queue and always destroy the other team; but we never queue and your peers' tendency to 'guard the jungle' and stay out of team fights until the end make him seem pretty worthless.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurefishie View Post
Yeah some people aren't used to her though. I picked her in blind pick and people were ranging that "you don't play supports on Dominion, noob." -_-
Janna aint a support. shes an AD carry. dat shield + dmg OP.

look up Summoner Necks. he found out how OP AD Carry Janna was and was assassinated for it.

CommodoreSkippy

05-11-2012

In the right hands, Leona can be an exceptional tank and a great asset, I'd never count her out.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Zilean in Dominion, but I'll admit I do briefly change my mind when his ult saves my life. :P
Caitlyn isn't terrible, but the fact that other Ranged AD's do her job better begs the question "why pick Cait?" She's an exceptional laner, but early game dominance does not translate as powerfully in Dom, and only Bottom lane has a laning phase in the first place.