This makes me mad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FLG Freak

05-24-2012

K guys, I really dont know how to react, ever have those games, where 1 person in 3v3's completely feeds ON PURPOSE, than doesnt want to surrender, you cant do anything, and their like dude this game is for having fun, how do you have fun while your Forced to try by riot or you get banned, and than at the end of the game their like report him for negative attitude. really? he was 0/9 by the end of the game, i tryed so hard and he just runs into 3v1's, than turns around and reports me? can i get banned for these kinds of things such as "Negitive attitude" for loosing a game and knowing it because 1 person is completely usless, your a level 13 and their all 18, the score is like 5 to 37, what do you do? and he doesnt stfu, "cmon guys we can do this" "this game is not over yet" "lets do this" these kinds of people ruin the game of league of legends making it a hell for people like me that actually enjoy playing to win.

FLG Freak

05-24-2012

Bump.

lirm

05-24-2012

If you were a ****head to him then, you can get reported.

Just be amicable during the game and get your enemy to report him.

Also, don't rage spam the forums.

FLG Freak

05-24-2012

He's one of those guy's that runs in, dies, than says dude you suck, when u are doing 10x their score, kind of hard not to snap at him. thats what he wants too.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Some of them don't do it on purpose, maybe their just bad.
There are a lot of intentianal feeders though, but still, you can win if ur REALLY good. I once had this truly awesome game where we made a comback from our 400 health nexus and won.

FLG Freak

05-25-2012

They cannot be that bad, why run into 3 people like that, say your bad, than not surrender. I told him i'd report him for afk because he did at one point in the game and he said idc if you report me i wont get banned. ahah.

Exotic3s

05-25-2012

I have to admit i say we can come back and win.BUt that just happens I am alwasy the carry on my team... Even though I have only been playin for about 2 days... I learned fast. Can't wait for higher lvl challenges... MY win loss is like 12/4 right now... BUt than again I get scared of getting to lvl 20 Since there are better players..

Exotic3s

05-25-2012

BUt yes feeders -_- thats the only reason I have lossed 4 or 5 games..