Community: Why do you play Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godunderscor

05-11-2012

...over Crystal Scar and Summoner's Rift?

What's its biggest draw for you?
What does TT have that SR / CS don't?

Lotus Guardian

05-11-2012

I'll put it to it the most simple for me

If I am not with friends, If I want to play SR, I'll just go over and play dota2 (due to FAAAAAR less metagaming ******ry for starters)

Crystal scar... I donno I cant remember why

I prefer TT due to the action packed greatness from the beginning and it rarely stopping from there.

RovertheDog

05-11-2012

gray buff

RovertheDog

05-11-2012

gray buff
nuff said

4DerpDerp

05-11-2012

More champion fights and ganks much earlier and more frequently than in SR, but getting a high cs and keeping up in level are also still helpful skills unlike in crystal scar.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

pretty much what derp said, to me tt is more for those who like to be on their toes and fight really early while still maintaining some of that classic laning/farming gameplay but not be rediculously passive like sr is, the way the map is designed has alot to do with this.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

I think if people actually used the Search function, this forum would see at most 3 new threads per week.

Shadeykris

05-11-2012

In TT everything is more... intimate. The map is smaller, the teams are smaller. Thus I, personally, have a much bigger effect on the outcome of the match than I do in 5v5. My contribution is 1/3 instead of 1/5. And if something is happening somewhere on the map, I have a good chance of getting there before it's over.

In SR, sometimes things can be going wrong in bottom lane and you are way up in top... there's not much you can do about it. But in TT you can take a quick dash through the jungle and be there to support your team very quickly.

I like that feeling of influence, and that everything is potentially within my control.

iSpiRiTz

05-11-2012

Exactly as Shadeykris stated... TT gives you much more opportunity to dominate the game. In summoner's rift, I feel so helpless, what with 5-man ganks and such.

kianistus

05-14-2012

Since there's only three people, you are worth more to your team than in 5v5 so you have more control over the game outcome. Plus the quick ganking and skirmish type fighting is more fun for me than the huge 5v5 battles that happen in SR, although they're still fun too sometimes. I don't like crystal scar because i feel its too chaotic, and leads you might have early game don't necessarily help you late game.