> which champ to get <

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vischer

05-11-2012

< is decent a skill shots, not the greatest ranged ad. (i got all supports) id proble prefer a melee champ. Mabe like fiora or mabe like morgana if it has skill shots.

which champ do you think would match this if any :P 3150-6300, i own all the 450-1350's

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

Sure buy those. Sounds you u already have one that fits that "description"

Vischer

05-11-2012

mabe i didnt say that right; i own them but id like to get some new champs; but id kinda like one like them

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

no i got that part but I didnt understand your description. Do you want a melee or a caster?

What is your play style? Burst/Sustain/CC what do you like? You already have a LOT of champs and sounds like your just buying them just to buy them, nothing wrong with that.

Axiom Prime

05-11-2012

Just get Varus, he's a beast already, 2 skills shots, 1 for heavy damage the other is a cc Ult that bounces to other enemy players. A dmg modifier and an aoe slow + dmg thats great for minion clearing.

Vischer

05-11-2012

i think i wanna get 1 of each " caster and a melee " ( i like burst damage the most; but i also have fun with sustain

i do have "alot of champs" but im getting bord of them need new ones to have fun with : / lol it like just wiggles by them

Vischer

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
Just get Varus, he's a beast already, 2 skills shots, 1 for heavy damage the other is a cc Ult that bounces to other enemy players. A dmg modifier and an aoe slow + dmg thats great for minion clearing.
i dont really care for his ulti; everytime i play with one on my team; they cant land it at all

Foxichu

05-11-2012

Do you play Shyvana? She's fun.

gameaddict

05-12-2012

Well if you like burst and are ok with melee id suggest akali or Katarina. I love those champs and in the right hands they can win a game. If you want tips feel free to add me :)