Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Games [The Adventure Slowly Begins]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digressed

05-11-2012

Current Elo: 1347
Win/Lose: 5/1

Hello everyone,

I posted a while ago about what characters I should try to learn and how many wins I should have before I do solo.

I have started the adventure to ranked and so far it's not to bad. I did a ranked game yesterday to see the difference in skill from normal to ranked so I can judge the amount of experince I may need and maybe a few tips.

I have run into a few things people who call "ELO HELL" To be honest I think this is a poor excuse for a lack of skill. The game of ranked I played started off so bad! That didn't stop me from trying. My team was raging and starting to snowball so I decided to change that. I asked for everyone to please calm down gather together and start working as a team. We slowly started to come back and what do you know?

Because someone decided to take charge without anger and the team I was on there moral started to rise well the other team started to rage.

We won with a final score of 25 vs 39

My first ranked game was pretty easy (on my end) But I can see how and why people suggest 300 wins and some different characters.

By the way. I am looking to start a team right now I have me and my 2 friends and we want 2 more we are currently doing normal and draft pick games to fix a few "teamwork" things out. Our wins are 160+ 250+ 170+ if anyone would be interested I should be on tomorrow and we can start doing a few games of normal and get our team work on. We wanna try to aim small at first for a elo of 1600.

Laptop

05-11-2012

Gl.

Giggle

05-11-2012

I'm interested. I can play a lot of champs. Feel free to add me to friend list.

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

I could be too you sound like down to earth dude. be warned tho my humor is not understood by most.

also, I run late hours as I work during the day. Feel free to add me.

Digressed

05-11-2012

Same as me I am in alaska time right now so I don't normally get on until 7pm - 10pm If you down to play a few games add me.

Digressed

05-14-2012

Finally got ranked with elo. I made it to 1347 after 5 games and 1 lose. From here I hope to get a few people who wanna actually try to raise elo.