Ranked Games [The Adventure Slowly Begins]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digressed

05-11-2012

Current Elo: 1347
Win/Lose: 5/1

Hello everyone,

I posted a while ago about what characters I should try to learn and how many wins I should have before I do solo.

I have started the adventure to ranked and so far it's not to bad. I did a ranked game yesterday to see the difference in skill from normal to ranked so I can judge the amount of experince I may need and maybe a few tips.

I have run into a few things people who call "ELO HELL" To be honest I think this is a poor excuse for a lack of skill. The game of ranked I played started off so bad! That didn't stop me from trying. My team was raging and starting to snowball so I decided to change that. I asked for everyone to please calm down gather together and start working as a team. We slowly started to come back and what do you know?

Because someone decided to take charge without anger and the team I was on there moral started to rise well the other team started to rage.

We won with a final score of 25 vs 39

My first ranked game was pretty easy (on my end) But I can see how and why people suggest 300 wins and some different characters.

By the way. I am looking to start a team right now I have me and my 2 friends and we want 2 more we are currently doing normal and draft pick games to fix a few "teamwork" things out. Our wins are 160+ 250+ 170+ if anyone would be interested I should be on tomorrow and we can start doing a few games of normal and get our team work on. We wanna try to aim small at first for a elo of 1600.

Laptop

05-11-2012

Gl.

Giggle

05-11-2012

I'm interested. I can play a lot of champs. Feel free to add me to friend list.

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

I could be too you sound like down to earth dude. be warned tho my humor is not understood by most.

also, I run late hours as I work during the day. Feel free to add me.

Digressed

05-11-2012

Same as me I am in alaska time right now so I don't normally get on until 7pm - 10pm If you down to play a few games add me.

Digressed

05-14-2012

Finally got ranked with elo. I made it to 1347 after 5 games and 1 lose. From here I hope to get a few people who wanna actually try to raise elo.