Miss fortune AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
As far as I'm concerned, the only viable 'AP' MF is AP/AS MF. While Make it Rain is a pretty beast skill, the true 'ouch!' comes from Impure Shots stacking up. The AP ratio on it looks minuscule, but add it 4 times(how much it takes to reach max stacks) and you'll see that it's actually a pretty potent on-hit ability.
With most legitimate AD builds, you outright kill any squishy in those same 4 attacks, and chunk a decent amount of a tank's HP. It's 0.2 AP scaling after you somehow get 4 free autoattacks off.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
She was awesome going AP

But then she took a Morello to the knee and her ult was changed to do physical damage
Because AD Miss fortune was more prominent, and having her ult do magic damage was stupid for that role.

WHITEWATERMELON

10-23-2012

well actually if u build an lich bane on her the ap can turn to ad too so yeah ap is better than ad

FOODFOOD

10-23-2012

She has similar issues as AP GP in that you need a Lich Bane as well as enough AP to make the Lich Bane effective. In Dominion, it's just too tough. You pretty much HAVE to have LB, Nashors & Rabadons to do any damage. And they're mega expensive.

Argodis

10-23-2012

You'd be better off playing AP Varus. Not that AP Varus is much better, but you would likely get better results.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEWATERMELON View Post
well actually if u build an lich bane on her the ap can turn to ad too so yeah ap is better than ad
So wrong on so many levels. Why you necro this thread for?

Autoattack damage is AD times AS times Crit Factor.

Even with a lichbane, turning tons of AP into 'AD' would still make for terrible autoattack damage due to awful AS and zero crit. With its 3 second cooldown, the rest of the autoattack shots would be pitiful.

Lichbane isnt exactly free either, costing 3600g and only giving 2700ish gold worth of stats, some of which are crappy like mana.

Lichbane/Deathcap would be a lategame build in dominion, with many games over before that point. So your plan is to suck all game long until these 2 items then be mediocre?

MMKH

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
AP MF was killed with her ultimate changed to physical damage.

AP Ezreal or even Tristana if you want to change an AD Carry to AP.
I recommend AP Corki but that's just me.

lbgsloan

10-24-2012

If you get stuck bot as MF, you could throw a rageblade into her build for more aoe clearing power. That's about it for AP MF outside of bot games. Not entirely sure why Riot made her R physical but left the AP/magic damage scaling on E, while they went and gave Varrus AD/physical for his Make it Rain copypaste skill.

Risemix

10-24-2012

AP MF actually has pretty good early game and mid game damage compared to AD MF but falls off later.

Hybrid builds (or builds similar to AP teemo) might work bot lane but AD is way better.

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-24-2012

I really think miss fortune is good. Her ap is definitly better than her sp but she does best at min. I think u need to reconsider this post and change the title to MISS FORTUNE MUST BE NERFED because shee really does. The only games i do well are when i use her. And i even buy the recommendded itemss.

Summarized: MissFortune== op