Miss fortune AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JevelFaithful

05-10-2012

I've been told ap MF was decent/good in dom. Is taht true? I don't really see the point especialy since dom items are geared toward AD.

NavyGothic

05-10-2012

Whoever said that was... mistaken. She has horrible AP ratios, no burst spells, and long cooldowns. Why on earth would even consider her as an AP character, no matter what game mode?

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

o_0 "Make it Rain" and "Bullet Time" have excellent AP ratios. "Impure shots" is actually not terrible, but not great either.

Still, the cooldowns ARE long and two nice Ratios does not a caster make. Plus, Bullet Time's AD ratio far exceeds it's AP ratio.
I've always been curious about AP MF potential, but perhaps a better idea would be to look more towards Hybrid.

Ahhhh Crap

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
o_0 "Make it Rain" and "Bullet Time" have excellent AP ratios. "Impure shots" is actually not terrible, but not great either.

Still, the cooldowns ARE long and two nice Ratios does not a caster make. Plus, Bullet Time's AD ratio far exceeds it's AP ratio.
I've always been curious about AP MF potential, but perhaps a better idea would be to look more towards Hybrid.
Ive had limited success with an AP MF by playing her in a support role instead of a pure attack mode. Her impure shots are that annoying damage that lingers and everyone hates, while her make it rain can be used to pin enemies near your CC capable teammates.

Problem with AP MF is the same most AP casters share- they require you to have a team that supports you supporting them. Too often in Dom it becomes a solo party (at least in lower Elo's) and you tend to have to gear towards self-suficiency.

Demonite10

05-10-2012

As far as I'm concerned, the only viable 'AP' MF is AP/AS MF. While Make it Rain is a pretty beast skill, the true 'ouch!' comes from Impure Shots stacking up. The AP ratio on it looks minuscule, but add it 4 times(how much it takes to reach max stacks) and you'll see that it's actually a pretty potent on-hit ability.

SpaceFrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

AP MF got nerfed recently

ulti has been changed to deal Attack Damage instead of Magic Damage, maybe hybrid pen runes would help?

Tempestphile

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
Whoever said that was... mistaken. She has horrible AP ratios, no burst spells, and long cooldowns. Why on earth would even consider her as an AP character, no matter what game mode?
She was awesome going AP

But then she took a Morello to the knee and her ult was changed to do physical damage

JevelFaithful

05-11-2012

Thanks for the replies guys.

GrignardTS

05-11-2012

AP MF was killed with her ultimate changed to physical damage.

AP Ezreal or even Tristana if you want to change an AD Carry to AP.

BigDaddyDelish

05-11-2012

I don't think anybody took AP MF seriously anyway though...

A few people did but a lot of people really wanted her ult to be changed so that it would scale with the armor pen they would buy so that it would do actual damage in the later stages of the game (as opposed to them buying a negatron cloak and suddenly her ult is completely negligible).

So it was a good change for her, but the ap off build was always really meh.