Who else thinks CLG > TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

05-10-2012

Every aspect?

How about the aspect of recent tournament wins?

Aside from that aspect, yeah, I like CLG more.

IUDream

05-10-2012

I've always liked CLG because I watched saint to learn how to jungle. I liked HSGG when I watched him play Irelia. Got me to pick her up.
I think the only person I can stand to watch is Saint. he's beautiful.

LulzSec

05-10-2012

CLG top = TSM top, both receive major hype however they rarely perform in competitive play.

TD4WG

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcloaker View Post
Hmmm diablo 3 in 5 days... couldnt care less
See you in a week broski.

Leib Olmai

05-10-2012

TSM is one of the most unprofessional team I've ever see.

They are always late for tournament and can't respect a schedule.
They sign up for a tournament and quit just because they think they should be over the rules.

They even refuse to participate in OGN summer, that have like 200k prize pool. And to be honest they couldn't even win it because Korean are more strict and ask you do be on time and mannered because it goes on TV. TSM wouldn't respect the rules there either.

Getting banned 1 years from ESL will hurt them ALOT for season 3. But I guess they don't care. Solo queue more important... They didn't follow their training regime a long time... lol

Unknown Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFrillsChampion View Post
Doublelift >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chaox
This isn't necessarily true.

Hate on TSM all you like, but Chaox and Doublelift are pretty dam equal, the only time you see a difference in play is when you see Doublelift on vayne, that **** is scary. But at the same time, Chaox on ashe is pretty scary too. He has a good tourny win rate with her. IMO out of all the players on both teams, when comparing them all..these two are the most on-par. There's no clear-cut winner. Doublelift makes better decisions in 1v1-1v2 scenarios, but he has a strong solo queue mentality. Chaox plays better (overall) in full out team fights. But this assumption is also inconsistent in the sense that Chaox can't play urgot (aside from using ult and farming..which he's like a god at) and doublelift has throw-lift splitpush-lift moments.

TD4WG

05-10-2012

^

iAmTheMachine

05-10-2012

How can you even say one team is better?

Any team can beat any team on any given day. Same way works with real sports , does it mean one team is better than another? No. One team could have a bad day while the other has a good day.

Therefore all this is , is an opinion.

If you want to go off recent tournaments , well TSM beat CLG at IPL4 and ended up winning so....

But other than that , its just an opinion.

Suuns

05-10-2012

Except when it comes to winning something.

oh snap.

Omenz

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Menace View Post
This isn't necessarily true.

Hate on TSM all you like, but Chaox and Doublelift are pretty dam equal, the only time you see a difference in play is when you see Doublelift on vayne, that **** is scary. But at the same time, Chaox on ashe is pretty scary too. He has a good tourny win rate with her. IMO out of all the players on both teams, when comparing them all..these two are the most on-par. There's no clear-cut winner. Doublelift makes better decisions in 1v1-1v2 scenarios, but he has a strong solo queue mentality. Chaox plays better (overall) in full out team fights. But this assumption is also inconsistent in the sense that Chaox can't play urgot (aside from using ult and farming..which he's like a god at) and doublelift has throw-lift splitpush-lift moments.
And then you remember how Double doesn't even play Graves and **** on Chaox with him l0l