Who else thinks CLG > TSM

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argothman

05-10-2012

CLG may be better skill wise (I don't actually know yet), however TSM is by far the more interesting and fun team to watch. They're much more likeable people, they just need to take the game more seriously and actually train as 5 more instead of solo queueing.

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

hotshot isnt really a 3rd tier player, he's a solo queue troll most of the times, i think hotshot is a lot better than people give him credit, he's not #1, but he's definitely a great player.

NoFrillsChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Chauster > Xpecial
Doublelift >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chaox
Saint > Oddone (except at camping mid lane)
HSGG > Dyrus on LAN
Jiji >>>>>>>>>>>>> Regi if Regi doesnt get Galio/Kennen/Cass

Exclusively Jax

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku xoxo View Post
Saintvicious is probably the best player in lol
I second this. Recently Team Solo MId seems so... amatuerish. That's a new word. Compared to Team Dignitas and Counter Logic Gaming, they just don't stand a chance. TSM treats tourneys and scrims like solo Q games... it's sad.

Mr Irrelevant

05-10-2012

Individually I think TSM is one of the weaker pro teams. The games I've watched of them they tend to lose that first match then rally to win the next two, which is why I think they're a strong team. They have good team chemistry and it honestly comes from them being around each other all the time.

Lemurmoudy

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
hotshot isnt really a 3rd tier player, he's a solo queue troll most of the times, i think hotshot is a lot better than people give him credit, he's not #1, but he's definitely a great player.
Well i mean back in the good ol days he was by far one of the best tournament players. Everything a few months prior and after elementz boot has been TERRIBLE.

His problem is this- He doesnt ward, he uses the SAME BUILD ON EVERY F-ING CHARACTER (frozen heart wits end GA ROA), builds full tank THEN DOESNT TANK FOR HIS TEAM (see vs m5), and for some reason insists on farming when he has 400 cs.

estooz

05-10-2012

I think hotshot is still good.

Drink and Derive

05-10-2012

Always have.

lordcloaker

05-10-2012

Hmmm diablo 3 in 5 days... couldnt care less

santiaguito86

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcloaker View Post
Hmmm diablo 3 in 5 days... couldnt care less
you'll be back in LoL in 2 weeks

12345612 ... 23