Who else thinks CLG > TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryndis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorako View Post
Who won IPL4?
Who won dreamhack? Wasnt it those guys you havnt heard anything at all about this season since both teams in the finals have gotten stomped out of just about every tourny in the last 3 months.

Tisaric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

This is extremely late, but regardless, I personally feel that CLG and TSM are fairly equally matched, but I like TSM more because of a few things.

1. They constantly put out ways to help the common player other than streams (see vlogs, solomid.net, dyrus lessons, etc. etc.)

2. While they may seem more juvenile, they also have more character than CLG, again in my opinion. I've not seen much of CLG's streams, but from what I have seen, most of them lack any form of viewer interaction and aren't as animated as TSM are.

3. I'm a Dyrus fan, pillows OP.

Still, CLG has some traits that TSM needs. As many people have said, TSM lacks the the communication CLG has, and CLG seems to be the team that is pushing new ideas more than TSM is.

Jaden

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorako View Post
Who won IPL4?
Winners of the last major tournament.

Yeah I'm going with this.

Calobius

05-10-2012

Let's break lane down shall we?

Top:
HSGG is a great players and plays more unconventional tops, ie Swain, Nidalee before people started playing her AD.

Dyrus: Great top player, personally my favorite top player, but he rages and trolls in solo queue and doesn't seem to always be in the level headed state of mind he needs to be in for games. But neither is Hotshot at times.

Mid:
Jiji: Killer Anivia player. Good Lord I love watching him play her, also he can just play about any AP champ and win lane. Unless maybe against Scarra because Scarra number 1 mid huehue.

Regi: He's just out of practice and isn't in mid mode like he was back when they won IPL. He's been under stress and such which is understandable since he has other things to do along with playing mid. But don't underestimate him because he's not back up to par.

Jungle:

Saintlicious: Best jungler in game. The end.

OddOne: He gets molested in most of the games I see him play so I'll just be nice and leave it at that. But in the past few scrims he seems to be getting better.

Bot:

Doublerift/Chauster: They just have the best chemistry I've seen in a bot lane and it's scary at how good they are together, I think Nhatphromoo is going to give them a run for their money though. Chauster makes big plays which really helps DL ruin bot and it always helps that DL gets perfect cs a lot of the time.

Chaox/Xspecial: Great lane presence and chemistry together, Xspecial has so much knowledge about the game and about his opponent. Chaox, the most well rounded AD in the game hands down. I love both Doublelift and Chaox and they're the best AD carries in the game so they can beat each other on any given day.

So let's look at it this way:

Top winner: Either. Both can win on any given day so I can't really pick a winner between the 2.

Mid winner: Jiji only because of how out of practice Regi is. When Regi gets back into the swing of things it'll be a decently even match up. Maybe.

Jungle winner: Saintlicious all day. Everyday.

Bot winners: Flip a coin cause I couldn't tell you. The best match up is if we see DL's Vayne vs Chaox's Ashe. That'll be a scary bot lane to fight against.

To conclude: I'm a huge CLG fan. Always watch SV when he's on. Or HSGG or Doublerift and Jiji on occasion, not a fan of looking at his cats when he streams. I also like some of the TSM team: Dyrus, Chaox, Xspecial, and the Rain Man (huehuehuehue). They're both pretty even on all fields so they could take each other down on any given day so there isn't a clear winner in my book.

Imagine Peace

05-10-2012

To everyone saying TSM beat CLG at IPL4 so that means they're better, I think we're all forgetting they went 2-2, but CLG had to try to win TWO sets because of Dignitas' super broken cheese comp. It was later proven that Dig gets rolled if they try to play a standard game because their fundamentals are terrible.

Ailias

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgomoomoo View Post
but on the other hand, i really dont believe tsm could have done that much better had they played against that triple support comp. they may have banned them in the 2nd match, which clg should have done, but to beat it.........
Correct, and TSM banned the right champs so that they couldn't play that strategy. Dignitas couldn't respond, hence TSM won.

The problem with the way CLG handled it was that they refused to accept that they were simply outplayed, not necessarily in skill but in strategy. You only have to look at the way Dignitas accepted their loss and admitted their faults (I'm referring to Scarra's recap) to see how this should be done.

Kiri

05-10-2012

obviously v8 is the best right now hue

Jurgrady

05-10-2012

I love threads like this, its always whichever fan boys show up in greater numbers. TSM>CLG because right now they are the better team, however, even as a TSM fan, I have to say that right now EG and Dig look like they are in better shape then both.

DragonDavidBoat

05-10-2012

Tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm baylife!

BakedJerry

05-10-2012

saintvicious and dyrus are the only two I like the rest on both teams are ******s