Champion Sale: 50% Off Dr. Mundo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baishuu

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
i wish i would know why they are doing it
It's easy:
1: Put a champion on RP sale with plans to release a Legendary skin for said champion in the near future.
2: Buff said champion a bit to please those who just bought him, and/or to increase sales of said champion.
3: RELEASE THE SKIN! (More people with Mundo is more people to buy the Corporate Mundo skin)
4: Profit!
5: ????

I already own this fancy purple *******, but I can't wait for the Corporate Mundo skin!

LordAboveYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Mundo... lol... He's so useless.

Thank you Riot for putting a Champion on sale even though he isn't that great atm.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-16-2010

Seriously...Mundo got hard nerfs hes still fantastic in TT but his cleaver is almost not worth leveling past level 1 until end game in SR. It just costs way too much health now.

I hope he gets some adjustments soon =/ I already have Mundo, and I love that there is a champion sale again, but argh so frustrating.

SilentShoutz

Recruiter

08-16-2010

wat happened to ip discounts?

Nid is Cancer

08-16-2010

Oh great so yet again you put in an unexplained skin to make people buy it more and make it RP. Anything just for money isn't it riot? Nobody wants to buy Mundo for like $3 when they can just win a few times and bam they have it. You do realize that RP is overpriced and nobody even wants it?

Celeste Aurora

08-16-2010

Yay! Champion sales are back! Also, yay for Mundo!

The Monster King

08-16-2010

Does this mundo come with a buff

because on SR mundo sucks hard right now

TonyAlmeida

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilr View Post
All the sales are on the heroes that are purchasable with IP anyways. They dont seem to put RP sales on the heroes that cost 3150/6300 IP. I'd buy Gragas/Panth/Shen if they werent $8 or 30 games worth of IP each.
Not true. They offered Blitzcrank (6300), Gangplank (3150), Shaco (3150) on sale before. I think Riot chooses the unpopular champs to put on sale to gain interest. I think champs like Ezreal, Shen, etc are gonna be ones that will be offered way later on since they are popular.

iWreckYouz

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida View Post
not true. They offered blitzcrank (6300), gangplank (3150), shaco (3150) on sale before. I think riot chooses the unpopular champs to put on sale to gain interest. I think champs like ezreal, shen, etc are gonna be ones that will be offered way later on since they are popular.
shaco not popular?? Blasphemy!!!!

By the way, why is everyone asking for a buff on mundo? Hes still an amazing tank.. and with the right build his DPS is HOLYSHIOMGWTFBBQCRITMEFOR400HPATLVL5???

Katreyasaunt

08-16-2010

I think the sale should reduce the IP price of the champion also, I woulda bought him right away if it had been D=.