Uninstall LoL NOW please!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CounterSnipe

05-12-2012

Surrender should be available right off the bat. Tired of waiting 20 minutes to GG a game when the carry decided to afk. At that point it's 3v5 considering support can't do much outside of prolong the inevitable losing team fights.

Noctis XV

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku kun View Post
you know there are times when people accuse me of trolling when I am only having a good game. just because I am going 14/1/12 and a few people on the other team might be having a bad game does not mean I am trolling. we all have good and bad games. Do not accuse your teammates of being "noobs" because they may be having a bad game. And do not call the person doing really well a "troll" because they are happening to have a good game. just because someone is annihilating your team does not make them troll. Maybe you should start practicing more so you can beat those people out there who are incredibly skilled at the game.
There is no such thing as "having a bad game" It is a team game, It is structured, follow the structure, like any good player would do, and you will never have a bad game. people who say "I am having a bad game" are often the ones who get ganked by jungle over and over because they refuse to ward. That separates the bad from the good. There are obvious bads, and obvious goods, the only way the goods will do bad, is if the allied bads are bringing him down. otherwise in general, a good player is a good player. Off topic yes I know.

OP has a very good point, but that is why I believe there should be a new system. A system of obvious 4v5 (If detected, default a surrender option regardless of time played, team will vote whether or not they want to play the 4v5) which i'm sure can be implemented, or a system of surrender when the ratios of team kills get out of hand (such as 2-12 as mentioned)
of course 2-12 is still winnable, But it is an example. If its 10-30 then a default surrender option should appear regardless of time.

The one problem I can see with that though is encouragement to intentionally feed to hit the default surrender mark.
It is difficult to implement a system that suits everyone.

ALtheeGreat

05-12-2012

I HATE that guy who doesn't wanna surrender when i just wanna get a couple of quick wins in before ****in work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

GoodJibbCutter

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtheeGreat View Post
I HATE that guy who doesn't wanna surrender when i just wanna get a couple of quick wins in before ****in work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
Ah... so it's you,
Hello, please consider playing a game you have time to put some effort into then, this is a team game you know;
If you feel you can only win when you are in your prime element, and the game you are playing isn't any fun otherwise,It is fully clear that if there's a possibility that you may lose this or any particular match, you want to end it all there and then.

Therefore, perhaps a moba game isn't the correct choice for the rapid turnover of games\hr that you so desire. Maybe a 1st person shooter like Battlefield or Metal of Honor would mean a more relative consistency for your desired gaming experience that suggests a lesser overall commitment to any one match and wont adversely affect the legitimate gamers experience- in return you wont be wasting yours, ours and everyone's time and effort because of a higher percentage of company that are looking for the same result as yourself.

Don't me wrong, I love and play these games also.
Equally I don't go into a game that requires full team focus for an undisclosed amount of time and then try to back out when things get a little bit hairy.

You see, moba is a strict team PvP strategy game, it's designed to be a mind****, dude.
I just feel that reevaluating your outlet for quick games in a hurry is worth considering...

itsDozier

05-12-2012

Mad. Mad, mad.

GoodJibbCutter

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
i am one who hits no to surrenders usually out of letting opponents enjoy their win, for i would want to enjoy my win if i was in their shoes.

plus if there is jerks on my team sometimes hit no just to make them suffer longer to be a jerk to the jerks, with out really being a jerk. I know they want it to end but not letting them is a way to troll.
Ahaha nice.

this isn't what I do generally- but i can't at all say i have never done it before.
... and won't say ill never do it again.
There sure are some jerks.
Cant say it should be referred to as trolling tho, because I'm certainly not doing it to get an emotional response, rather than i know an ashat somewhere is suffering.
Now remember, it's not just for the fact that someone is suffering, it's that that someone is an ashat, and is suffering.

GoodJibbCutter

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsDozier View Post
Mad. Mad, mad.
Yes mad , Ohh GRR im so mad i have no hair left I've pulled it all out because of madness.
Iv'e never madded this much before.
Oh, mad..

yay ! {claps hands with dozier}

Have you cleaned your room like mum said. Now, we don't want her to get MAD at you again

ohhaisenpaified

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

tl;dr

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

OK MAN REALLY FINALLY 1 GOOD PLAYER IN ALL LOL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 GOOD!!!!!! SURRENDER IS FOR NOOBS...! THE GAME FINISH WHEN DESTROYER THE NEXUS...!! BEFORE THAT..THE GAME ALWAYS U CAN WIN.. ALWAYS.! ALWAYS U HAVE A CHANCE FOR WIN..! ONLY U CONFUSED ABOUT A THING MAN 3 KILL = 900 GOLD.! 900 GOLD MAN WITH 900 ISNT FEED...! NOW U TELL ME 0/7 OK 0/7 = 1600 = 1BF AD RANGE WITH 1 BF AT LVL 7 OR 8 IS MUCH... 1 GANK CAN WIN 1 MATCH... 1 GANK U MAKE GOOD AND U CAN WIN MATCH.. 1 BD CAN WIN MATCH.. ALL INTO RULES... PPL THINK " NAAAAAAA BD IS FOR NOOBS" OK I WIN FOR BD AND U LOST 10 ELO.. U THINK(NOOB): "I PREFER LOST MATCH BUT NOT WIN WITH BD".. I THINK(PRO) : "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA .l. FOR U STUPID I WIN 10 ELO MORE FOR BD" AND???????????? AND??????????????... ALL INTO RULES..

FINISH MATCH
OTHER TEAM: AHAHAH BD.. NOOB
ME: .l. FOR U.. PUT IT IN YOUR ASS..
ME: TY FOR 10 ELO NOOB..

Sephrinx

05-12-2012

Why isn't this thread closed yet...