Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Uninstall LoL NOW please!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

05-11-2012

There is just no fun in barely keeping alive for 45 minutes, to luckily ace the enemy team and win..
Sure it can happen and it may often will. But it just ain't fun to get beat every teamfight to get there, rather just re saddle and try again..

GoodJibbCutter

05-11-2012

Quote:
Danish Vikingz:
There is just no fun in barely keeping alive for 45 minutes, to luckily ace the enemy team and win..
Sure it can happen and it may often will. But it just ain't fun to get beat every teamfight to get there, rather just re saddle and try again..

What you are describing is a moba game in its essence; looks like i really missed the mark as far as why people play these games for, I thought it was to play the game because the GAME is fun. ESPECIALLY barley staying alive just to turn around and win after 45 mins, this is how a good moba match is defined.

Please answer my first question instead of just advancing a notion that is so specific its not likely to be of any relevance.
Lets break this down for a second first --If your team has lost every (or even most) of the teamfights for 45 minutes, and THEN you're able to ace them for such a window that allows you to win the game... you will find that either the other team are doing something seriously wrong.
OR, you/another just lost every fight YOU/THEY had ,and it was a very balanced (therefore fun) game otherwise, and you/they were just refusing to acknowledge that, gave up even trying after 25 minutes (typing and complaining and slandering others` abilities the whole time albeit) and consequently become the REASON the game lasted for 45 minutes in the first place and you didn't win after 32 mins.

After all i wasn't even talking about long games and stalemates. I v already said that like a million times now..

Kiku kun

05-11-2012

you know there are times when people accuse me of trolling when I am only having a good game. just because I am going 14/1/12 and a few people on the other team might be having a bad game does not mean I am trolling. we all have good and bad games. Do not accuse your teammates of being "noobs" because they may be having a bad game. And do not call the person doing really well a "troll" because they are happening to have a good game. just because someone is annihilating your team does not make them troll. Maybe you should start practicing more so you can beat those people out there who are incredibly skilled at the game.

Dragoon Feld

05-11-2012

i understand the op's pain. I had a game earlier today where we were only up by 2 towers and the killls were 24/14 and the enemy team surrenderd at 20mins exactly. its frustrating

TP Soulkeeper

05-11-2012

i would have to say i totally agree with this. to many people quick to surrender because of a bad start. " this is a waste of time. hurry and surrender so i can get a match with a team worse then me so i can get fed and win." wheres the fun. the challenge. play the game all the way through. take the loss, and learn from your mistakes. that's part of what the game is. had a match recently that my team was losing. but bouncing back. team got aced but during the fight killed 4 of them with the last close to dieing. an obvious sign we were bouncing back and had a chance. nope. here's the surrender vote. " we cant take them. its over" they all cried about it while i was the only to say no on the surrender knowing we got a shot. just fail.

Sephrinx

05-11-2012

No. You do not play this game because it's "fun."
It is played to win.

Wait... Are you saying YOU HAVE FUN while 3-4 of your teammates are begging to surrender, getting pubstumped with little, if any at all hopes of winning while you keep hitting the 'no' button, prolonging the terrible boredom and agony that they are in suffering this fools errand of a game?
You sound like one sadistic dude.
Maybe you should ask for a 9-tails and some nipple tassel's for your Bdays. Just seems fitting since you are the kind of person who enjoys the suffering of others.

itsDozier

05-11-2012

Quote:
GoodJibbCutter:
Ok, kids

Stopped reading here. Assuming that your audience will be kids, or using the term to generalize your audience is ignorant and shows what kind of person you really are.

I suggest you try cooling off before you make any more ridiculous posts.

P.S. UMAD?

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

Quote:
itsDozier:
P.S. UMAD?

Yes.

HEMAD!

GoodJibbCutter

05-11-2012

Quote:
itsDozier:
"Ok, kids" --- Stopped reading here.

Well that makes your post rather null and void doesn't it.

P.S OFC imMadBro, this is an chronically overused and not funny internet meme.
The fact thet you refused tor read my post then close with UMAD? indicates that you are ignorant.
Way to earmark yourself for your own insult.
Any adult I know would never type a fractured irrelevant post like you...
Try again
You,
kid.
lmao

slimjimo10

05-11-2012

I was in a game when an Evelynn fed 15 kills early game. We also had a player disconnect. The Evelynn promised to stop feeding, and her, me as Kog'Maw, another as Sion, and another as Sona come back and win 15 kills down and 4v5.

Anything can happen.