Uninstall LoL NOW please!!

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HG MasterSpartn

05-10-2012

I surrender the game when you lose two team fights in a row and the score is 24 and 54.

However I bet you can see a win here for the team with 24.

GoodJibbCutter

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nEoTeRoRizeR View Post
yah, thats actually kind of right, but even i f you're losing really badly like 22-78 we should surrender but they just wont!
made a awesome comebak though when losing, i regret that...
Everyone is talking to me as if i am unaware of this, I do mean early game surrenders, like 21 mins, ONLY because we aren't obviously winning, Iv mad that point as clear as day and Its as tho people aren't reading the text before them.

I DO know when it's these games and i KNOW that its a waste of time also.
Now i realize (by the fractured and irrational responses so far) also that this problem has already taken LoL to the dogs and it is far to late for it to ever recover.
THANK GOD for dota2 is my new thought just have to hope they iron out the crashing soon... Back to the good old days...

GoodJibbCutter

05-10-2012

[QUOTE=HG MasterSpartn;24145836]I surrender the game when you lose two team fights in a row and the score is 24 and 54.

Um, no.

GoodJibbCutter

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taullaris View Post
first off I would like to say people surrender to much in this game (I am guilty of it when I get upset) I mean I have had amazing comebacks in games, dont get me wrong,but when it is looking really bad I am gonna surrender because I would rather re-queue and get a better team, I can read when it is possible to win and when it is very unlikely (as I am sure most can)

Actually your OP made you sound very much like the kind of person he referred to, dont assume people will think that you meant a certain point, because on forums people will assume you are stupider than your post leads on to believe not smarter. (btw not saying your stupid or anything I did like your post, just letting you know how to put up better forum posts )
Actually, it's a non issue for me. Peoples views on me have no effect to what I need to say, I'm not trying to make friends within the LoL community, anyone that mattes knows what I'm talking about and anyone else its clear to me I would be happy to avoid.
I just wanna have some good games again.
Regardless, I've made an edit stating that point in my post, noting THAT point, also just to free up some internet bandwidth for others on the planet to use ...

I know posting wont help my games now, but iv had a massive break from lol and everyone i used to play with is now 30 and play ranked matches, im so close,
I suppose it even matters less because we will all be over to dota2 as soon as its out (everyone stopped playing the dota2beta because its still to buggy for us.)
I DO feel the LOL community has a real issue with this and felt i wanted to seed my thought just to make me feel like iv done what i needed to do..

Thanks for attaching reason to your post however..

GoodJibbCutter

05-10-2012

Here's the problem, as I see it; far to many people aren't playing their current match primarily because they see it as a fun challenge, they see it as a chore. This is unfortunate because they are frantically trying to rush to level 30 , or get more points or something else that's petty.

The thing i wonder is, what happens when they REACH level 30 and join a ranked match ? When all they ever know is :

" Oh no, we aren't lucky enough o be facerolling the enemy within 18 mins so there's no point to continuing, because all its going to be from here on in is a slight struggle, or even a nice challenge , or just a little bit harder than taking a piss."

Those ARE the GOOD games in my opinion.

!!!!!!!!!***IMPORTANT****!!!!!!!!!!
Of course im not talking about when you have an AFK or a DC, or on rare ocassions the very, VERY bad player, like someones noob cousin using their account, or something else adversely variable that goes wrong.
Its becoming increasingly popular that people are hitting 'yes' to surrender JUST because it came up on their screen and they THINK that the person who clicked it, has some elusive clairvoyance into the game's outcome. When Its obvious they're surrendering ONLY because they're not clearly steamrolling the enemy @ 20mins mark or earlier.

The reason I say people only click it just because it is there, is that you could take that same percentage figure used for the vote majority and easily consider that the level where sheep mentality resides in the fleeting minds of the majority populous.

The other pattern I ALWAYS see is that when one of these losers starts dying, they start typing ... and what they type is sore looser winging whining crying krap, or slandering someone else to try and highlight their minor mistakes in an attempt shroud their own terminal incompetence. Then, MY level of gameplay is compromised because, (unless I'm gaining uber power and i KNOW it wont matter) I usually start typing; racking my brains for the right key phrase that might bring us all back to fighting again. Conclusively If we end up loosing anyway, then I hear everything and anything blamed for the lost it except the real reason, is because everyone was typing detrimental 'The game is lost' lies, most the game and not leveling!!

its not fair.

I say screw their experience

The worst , though I'd say these are the extreme pussies who refuse to play because you wont quit at 20 mins or w/eva JUST because your team just got triple killed..
As Iv said before Grow some balls, learn to play the **** game, stop ruining LOL for all us that like to have fun games , that are a good, even challenge.
Have some respect..
Or just uninstall now because you're gonna have your ASSES HANDED to you @ level 30, then stop playing cause "You're sick of LoL now", and consequently just made it 50 times longer for any of US to get to 30. in the long period of time that you spent sucking at a game you did'nt ever care to learn how to play properly...
Hell, 2 games ago the enemies Mid was disconnected for the first 4 to 5 mins of the game, when he reconnected, Me(mid) and a WW(jungler) stood down and let him have mid till he was level 6. And we didn't even jump him, we came up to his face from behind our minions, JUST so he could see that we were going to attack him from now...
Once again , learn some respect..

Mastamune

05-10-2012

No surrender.
No retreat.
By spartan law, here we lay.

You want my nexus? be prepared to fight for it the entire way. If a pansy on my team wants to surrender, I'll just click no.

and yeah, yeah I am that guy that wants to keep going at 20 mins when were 4 to 20. Because as soon as i get my IE,RD, or whatever the hell item I like, I'm gonna do my best to get that W.

Because quiters never win, and guts wins games. The best games are the games where you crawl your way up from the bottom. Where you steal baron and proceed to wreck face. No one remembers steam rolling an enemy team. Why? It's because that happens all the time. All my favorite games were when the chips were down and we came back.

If you want to quit and start another game that's cool.
chance's are you'll quit that one too when you get pushed a little to rough by the other team.

I'm more than content to stick this game out and see just how good the other guys are.

I0N

05-10-2012

Stop being a troll and get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masakan

05-10-2012

I hate losing, more so I hate giving the other team the pleasure of total victory. I will fight but more often then not my team won't be up to the task, mostly because they are too busy pointing the finger at each other.

You try to surrender you get called a quitter, you keep fighting and dying you get called a feeder, it's a slippery road no matter how you look at it.

The main time when I feel that it's important to surrender, is when my team is constantly arguing without cooperation winning is impossible, and as a result the entire thing just becomes tedious and boring.

I have better things to do than listen to you guys argue all day, **** tryhards annoy the **** out of me.

People are gonna get frustrated, angry, demoralized and humiliated, and your gonna force them to sit through 40 mins of that? What kind of a heartless human being are you?

I rather surrender than have to go through 40 mins of "it's your fault, no its your fault noob, blah blah blah is such a loser, report suchandsuch, your mom is sucking my **** noob, uninstall and die."

and before you ask no this isn't directed at me it's my team going at it with each other.

accuracy1st

05-10-2012

i am one who hits no to surrenders usually out of letting opponents enjoy their win, for i would want to enjoy my win if i was in their shoes.

plus if there is jerks on my team sometimes hit no just to make them suffer longer to be a jerk to the jerks, with out really being a jerk. I know they want it to end but not letting them is a way to troll.

iiBoat

05-10-2012

Tl;dr bout to play soraka mid, get at me

1234567 ... 9