Alistar - The Best Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenom

08-16-2010

this is a serious guide.

CatDuridLOL

08-16-2010

4/10

Slide

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenom View Post
well if you must ask...alistar can stun/heal himself/headbutt and he can also benchpress 1000lbs on a daily basis end of story..only post if your gonna post something productive please quickslide...kthx
Im well aware what Alistar can do. Ive played a good 50 or so games with him.

Stun/Heal/Headbutt have nothing to do with making Alistar a carry. Neither does how much he can bench press. Again, what makes him a carry?

Do you even know what a carry is?

These posts are productive. You may not like them but they ask very valid questions.

The fact that you are wrong and cant back up your claims doesnt change that.

So please do you have anything worthwhile to say, or can you back up any of these claims with logic?

I doubt you can.

EDIT: Im sure its a troll guide now. You cant cast Ignite on Baron.

So, either this guy is a complete idiot who has no clue how to play lol or he, for some reason, thinks hes funny by posting one of the worst champion guides ive ever seen.

Either way I have little respect for you Fenom.

Dishbag

08-16-2010

Alistar isn't a dps ganker?

Nivled

08-16-2010

Nope, I am of the opinion that he is a nuker with an insane AoE stun, it's comparable to Veigar 2 hit combo of event horizon + dark matter!

WithoutSkill

08-16-2010

BUT ! I thought Alistar was an assassin !!!

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Fenom, It is amazing to me how much you troll, then do shiz in game like join a ARAM and just feed over and over again to ruin the game for everyone. I really hope you get IP banned, and then some midget kicks you in the nuts since then you will be forced to go outside.

Note to everyone: Fenom is a self-proclaimed troll. He purposely joins practice games to wreck them amoung creating lame youtube videos of his troll work, etc. He is basically the mongoloid version of Maclaren. Just ignore him and go about your days.

Sadly as lame as his troll attempt was on Alistar, this kinda build works, its just the wrong champ to really focus on it with. Alistar out of all the champions benefits the least from attack speed items.. It is very difficult to get his attack speed somewhere reasonable with items masteries and runes.

peyo

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
BUT ! I thought Alistar was an assassin !!!
no... he's hornassin

Fenom

08-16-2010

nicosharp what are you talking about? i have no recollection of what your talking about...please have some proof with whatever your claiming I did. and by troll do you mean im the Troll Warlord from dota?

Slide

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
Fenom, It is amazing to me how much you troll, then do shiz in game like join a ARAM and just feed over and over again to ruin the game for everyone. I really hope you get IP banned, and then some midget kicks you in the nuts since then you will be forced to go outside.

Note to everyone: Fenom is a self-proclaimed troll. He purposely joins practice games to wreck them amoung creating lame youtube videos of his troll work, etc. He is basically the mongoloid version of Maclaren. Just ignore him and go about your days.

Sadly as lame as his troll attempt was on Alistar, this kinda build works, its just the wrong champ to really focus on it with. Alistar out of all the champions benefits the least from attack speed items.. It is very difficult to get his attack speed somewhere reasonable with items masteries and runes.
Thanks for clearing that up Nico. I really wish RIOT would take a stronger stance against this kind of garbage. Really ruins the quality of the forums to have people like this around.

Remember back in the good old days when SlyGoat was the only troll but we tolerated it because he was basically the forum mascot. Sigh, better days.

+1 to IP ban this ******.