[Guide] Junglesticks Master of the Brush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelios

08-12-2010

I have recently created a guide on leaguecraft.com because it is a great site for making guides and is rather dificult to transfer over to the lol forums but I still wanted to share this with you so here is the link.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...he-brush.xhtml

Also if you rate the build on LeagueCraft that will most likely get me more views and help it improve faster.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Eppa

08-12-2010

Might wanna add a "good synergy team mates" section.

ˆºˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

Hmm. I'm not much of a fiddles player, but this sounds good. I should try it, especially considering he is free this week.

Audio7

08-12-2010

in the jungle section you say to start off with smite on golem. bad strat, you need to finish with smite so people can't creep jack your golem buff. Also an alternate route would be nice, because golem is often ganked first. I also think dorans ring is a better first item if your starting with golem, the cooldown reduction from elixir isn't needed if you start with golem buff.

Also the order you say to jungle isn't effecient ,. because you completely skip camps that are spawed, like in step 7 camp 3 has respawned and you say to walk right past it and go to camp 8.

You should probably put somewhere in the summoner spell section how great flash is in combination with your ulti, you just say it's a great escape spell, which is kind of a given.

Also more in depth discussion on his skill selection would be nice, fiddle is one of the more versatile heros when it comes to skill selection. I'm not a High elo player, but im not sure if the 1 point in darkwind does much of anything at level 2. You decide to put 2 points into fear at levels 4 and 5 skipping your third point of lifedrain. Fear is needed for ganks, but your losing dps and lifedrain tanking ability if you skip that third point in drain before level 6, is it really worth it? I think i might have more success with a third point in drain, and using flash to really get the posistioning right on crowstorm and only 1 rank in fear or 2 if you skip dark wind.

Personally if i'm going mejais my second item is survivability, unless im having a really bad game and can't get any stacks. but i usually rush banshee to stop from getting stuned while ganking with my ulti. Stacking AP with sticks isn't great because his spells don't scale well and he isn't a great late game hero, but his skills have natural power.

You also recomend getting AP per level glyphs, with fiddles mid/early game nature i would recommend flat AP glyphs, or even more magic pen.

Evelios

08-12-2010

thanks i will take those into consideration and do so by updating my guide as so

Evelios

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio7 View Post
Also more in depth discussion on his skill selection would be nice, fiddle is one of the more versatile heros when it comes to skill selection. I'm not a High elo player, but im not sure if the 1 point in darkwind does much of anything at level 2. You decide to put 2 points into fear at levels 4 and 5 skipping your third point of lifedrain. Fear is needed for ganks, but your losing dps and lifedrain tanking ability if you skip that third point in drain before level 6, is it really worth it? I think i might have more success with a third point in drain, and using flash to really get the posistioning right on crowstorm and only 1 rank in fear or 2 if you skip dark wind.
this is true but i have only played fiddle a little bit and dont know a more in depth discussion on skills because also lol client isnt working for me so input on that would be great so i can add that to my guide

also what about getting a build like
mejai's
haunting guise (for survivability, AP , and magic pen)
some AP item
Banshees Veil
ect.?

also ap per lvl beats flat ap at lvl 6 which is when you will be ganking (because he is jungling)

sory for double post but quote would be difficult and blah bah

Audio7

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelios View Post
this is true but i have only played fiddle a little bit and dont know a more in depth discussion on skills because also lol client isnt working for me so input on that would be great so i can add that to my guide

also ap per lvl beats flat ap at lvl 6 which is when you will be ganking (because he is jungling)

sory for double post but quote would be difficult and blah bah
whoa that's crazy, flat ap seems pretty useless then.... never bothered to do the math.

Evelios

08-12-2010

nah its ok most /per lvl runes are like that with a few exceptions like cd/lvl you can lol all you want at those because with all 9 at lvl 18 you get like 2% more cdr its pathetic

i updated the maps hoping they are better quality but who knows (edit- actually they are fine)

I also added another chart showing survivability before ap power

Evelios

08-12-2010

i gave it a "good synergy team mates"
and bump

Evelios

08-13-2010

bump