Who is the EASIEST champion at LEVEL 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GAMEreport

05-09-2012

I think Fiddlesticks is the easiest level 1 because i can jungle with him and go straight for blue without smite. YAY! except when they steal blue.

One champion i think is even easier then Fiddlesticks for level 1 is in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74iynflHqns

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Warwick is more easy than fiddlesticks... after warwick tryndamere than ryse and singed

FusedPositron

05-09-2012

Go for blue without smite?

Wat?

If you're jungling, you almost always want to take Smite, and especially so on Fiddlesticks. Fiddle is no speed demon, he needs all the help he can get. He's also not the easiest level 1 champ. Ult positioning is extremely important.

Tamerak

05-09-2012

If you're jungling I'd take Udyr. He has a lot of jungle security(in that you shouldn't die EVER) and his ganking is really powerful. Get a wriggles and success follows. Cheers

Guppers

05-09-2012

um.. I think if any champ can jungle w/o smite it'd be fiddle. Because his heal can keep him sustained indefinitely.

Smite is good for sniping other buffs and securing your own always though,
In a lower ELO you can probably get away with no smite easier but that is playing a strategy that assumes your oppoenents will not play optimally, which is generally a bad strategy

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Just let me tell you the best jungler w/o smite it's Nunu...

Mageinta Warrior

05-09-2012

Garen is the easiest champ at level 1. I mean, honestly. A cat could play Garen.

- Mageinta Warrior