Backdooring with Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzen

05-09-2012

I just love backdooring with Shaco, but sometimes it just gets me killed. How do you know where or when you should backdoor?

PhoDaKids

05-09-2012

Backdooring in general can be bad because it forces your team into an awkward position. The only times you should ever really be backdooring is if it's possible to actually pull a win with it, or if your team has the ability to not get completely rolled if you're not with them. I personally think its better to just stick together and push methodically after teamfights and such

Kenshin Akira

05-09-2012

If you are going to backdoor, make sure that there isn't an objective that can easily be taken or you are confident you can get to the teamfight if it erupts. That, and use your boxes as makeshift wards to block off certain entrances while you're pushing for turrets or sniping inhibitors.

Reathien

05-09-2012

Fed mundo - Back door and win with 5 people trying to kill you.
Shaco BD < Mundo BD

Tamerak

05-09-2012

Shaco BD is really powerful. You can effectively "ward" any entrance points in the jungle to the lane. With that said, since Shaco is a weak team fighter, you can backdoor for a bit until after all the spells are blown in the initial team fight then jump in an dkill the squishies. Then proceed to continue to BD with your clone...I recommend to BD an IE, Trinity, and PD...Yomuu's is pretty good too. Cheers.