For all who think AP YI is not viable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

05-14-2012

If u can stun through his meditate, he's lost 50% of his effectiveness.

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
If u can stun through his meditate, he's lost 50% of his effectiveness.
when you have my setup the meditate is nearly 100% heal before he gets stunned. (its that fast)

Sam Is Whoa

05-14-2012

another normal game. get over yourself and play rank if your that epic. post when you hit 2000 elo and actually have something to swell your head at.

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

well someone brought up the point that it was one game. So im going to repost every time I do well with him with a screenshot. Problem?

Noctis XV

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppers View Post
it is insulting to our intelligence for you to think that showing a single instance of yi doing well in a particular build is evidence to convince any reasonable person.

If you had shown that entire page filled with 10 yi victories in a row with that build then you'd have a case, but you had one other Yi on there..

and it was a loss
Your 10 is coming. Unfortunately it will not be in a row as i'm not an auto locker, I pick last, and when I can I will pick him.

two so far, and with records that far exceed average.

DeM0nKiLLeR

05-15-2012

No matter ur alpha strike, maditate, wuju style and ultimate lasts long, ranged and magic damaged.. But, u also need attack speed, damage, criticle strikes, life steal... U can just clear the minions if u make yi ap.. I dont think yi is made for it.. I think if u make yi ap as well as carry player worth it.....!!