Failed to connect to the server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camphlobactor

05-09-2012

I cannot connect to my ranked game. As soon as champion select ended it says "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall blah blah blah". I was JUST in a game minutes before, so it cannot be a problem on my end. I've attempted to retry but nothing is happening, and restarting the client brings up the same problem.

Now that I'm back at the main client, I see that this game pretty much does not exist at all.

Ham sup lui

05-09-2012

I just had the same problem. Was playing couple minutes ago. New game started and can't connect because of a firewall. I'm guessing the game never existed though because i am able to join another game if i wanted to.

scotll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Suffering the exact same issue right now. Finished a ranked game and then started a new one, can't connect to loading screen for no good reason. It can't be a firewall issue because I turned it off because of this stupid error already.

sylincex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I'm having the same problem, no firewall, but can't connect to server...

AndrewXA9

05-09-2012

Yup, me and 3 friends are all spastically trying to get into our game

Edit: Game no longer exists. Crisis averted?

Novaba5s

05-09-2012

Yeah. I started a custom game so that I could try to practice my jungling and it gave me that error message as well...

SyckniS

05-09-2012

Also having the same problem right now. Hope this isnt a loss :\

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

05-09-2012

Same here. Hope I don't get a leave/loss.

Aspre

05-09-2012

I also got this bug. It was a normal draft game at around 7pm est. Picked champions just fine, but when it went to go into game, I received the same unable to connect to server message. After trying to restart my client a few times, eventually the prompt to reconnect no longer showed up. As of right now, nothing has shown up in my match history.

Happychild1

05-09-2012

Getting the same problem. Just played a game about 2 hours and it went fine.