a message to premades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentient23

05-09-2012

i continue to run into you premades who expect solo queues to do whatever you want... if you want to win games you should probably work on cooperating with the rest of the community rather than using us to take the blame.

you think your 3 or 4 man premade is so good yet you dont place wards, you dont track dragon timers, and you start out the game by saying 'if you take last hits i will let you die'

and being in a premade does not entitle you to force a solo queue to play support, ive seen too many people come up with all kinds of crazy stuff to avoid playing support and still play the champion they want to play.

Davorir Et Tuanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I play a lot of games in premades. We generally try to respect what other people want to do and their best roles, but we often go into games with certain strategies/ team comps set up. For example when I can get Morgana we try to grab Gallio and Gangplank as well so we can combine ults. If you're the solo guy and you want to win sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Bubbajr114

05-09-2012

It's kinda a hard arguement for both sides but the solo ques get the worst of it.

As stated the premade probably has a tactic they want to go with or a general idea of who is doing what. This is not fair for the solo que to be forced into something though. I hate when one of my friends do this. As an example my friend raged as top jax 20 seconds left in champion select even though a yorick called top in the beginning of the pick, he then proceeded to go top with the jax leaving me solo bot. I was personally mad with my friend and felt the solo que was not in the wrong. This is a team game and you have to work with every team member not just those you premade with.

KnightxSScarlett

05-09-2012

A courtesy premades often offer is they let the solo queue make the first call, and we balance around you. Stop complaining.

Oghma Infinium

05-09-2012

If someone calls a lane/asks for one first. They get it...period. I duo q all the time and always respect the wishes of other players...however....most people feel the need to be complicated and/or not talk at all. Then you have a bad team comp, bad moral, and usually a pretty idiotic game. Everyone be nice...and play video games.

Slashinghardest

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
A courtesy premades often offer is they let the solo queue make the first call, and we balance around you. Stop complaining.
Yes there are some premades that do take into account what the solo guy ot guys want but I found moat often the solo guy just says I'll do wharever is left. Consideration goea both ways so stop complaining because you don't get what you want. I hate when last pick says they CAN'T play support. Honestly it's not that hard.

SpyGuy970

05-10-2012

When my friends and I play as a premade, we always wait for the solo queues to choose and then build around them.

I never really knew it was a problem until yesterday where a premade forced a Sona to 1v2 at top... :|

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

i agree in a 3 man pre-made, it is optimal for them to either take all the solo lanes or have two of them take bot lane. in my 4 man pre-made, we generally ask what the last player what he wants to play and let him play it (except for AD).

the real answer though is to allow ranked play for 3 or 4 man pre-mades. my group only plays normals b/c we dont necessarily have 5 ppl on at the same time.