LoL Launcher terrible quality :(

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2009

I can barely make out what the words say, anyone know a fix to this problem? A way to full screen the launcher so the words are not squished and unreadable?

*******http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/DCOblivEon/ICANSEEMAHWORDS.jpg********

Kharnath

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
I can barely make out what the words say, anyone know a fix to this problem? A way to full screen the launcher so the words are not squished and unreadable?

*******http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/DCOblivEon/ICANSEEMAHWORDS.jpg********
Your image itself is squished and unreadable.

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2009

No that's what it actually looks like, unless your not clicking zoom after going to the link. I'm not sure how to post the image itself on these forums or I would have done so.

Kharnath

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
No that's what it actually looks like, unless your not clicking zoom after going to the link. I'm not sure how to post the image itself on these forums or I would have done so.
it's working now.

Not quite sure why your clients look like that; tried rebooting? Mine is still crystal clear....

Kharnath

10-27-2009

Besides; I have a better question... Why did I get 245 experience on the first game I've played since the reset and am still level two?

LikwidCid

10-27-2009

I have the same problem pertaining to the image quality of the launcher.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-27-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If you guys are having this problem, try restarting the PVP.net client.

If the problem persists, please Email beta@riotgames.com or post in the Help & Support section: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=15

Capwnzzi

10-27-2009

I have alwyas had this problem since installing. It's not game breaking but it's annoying. I wish Riot would just make an actual launcher program, similar to HoN's for browsing games and the menus. Flash runs very laggy on my computer, because I lack a great processor. I'm sure most share the same problem.

Elfbarf

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loki View Post
Mines worse
weird, not wierd.

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

10-27-2009

It's a resolution thing. Please look at diff resolutions.