Rating Legendary skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Kuno

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
I don't agree with your assessment of Gatekeeper Galio.

It doesn't deserve an A, it more deserves a B or a B minus. The new voiceovers do not come with new animations. The only animation changes I've noticed are tied to his abilities.
The same could be said for Brolaf and Cho'Gath yet you agree that they deserve their A's?

I do think it would have been nice for some new joke/taunt animations to go with the voices, but the jokes do match well with the actual character motions (vastkly better than the classic jokes do).

Quote:
In addition, his ultimate seems lackluster given what they COULD have done with it. Instead of green ghostly effects that are barely noticeable, why haven't they created an actual ethereal door that would appear then shatter when the ulti ends? That SCREAMS legendary and would go very nicely with his theme.
The entire character animation for his ult was changed.

The original model turns him into a statue with wings wrapped around him.

The Gatekeeper skin, he digs his claws into the ground, head down eyes closed and rips power from the ground, slowly raising his head with his eyes glowing brighter as he channels.

Quote:
However, the actual skin of Gatekeeper Galio looks polished and nice :P
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by APXZ View Post
I would like lion dance kog to have new sound effects.
It does have new sound effects for his autoattack and Ult. Unfortunately, it doesn't for anything else.

Dark Kuno

06-13-2012

Oh dear lord the finished Pulsefire Ezreal o_0

http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/pul...ezreal/en.html

Ulquiorra995

06-14-2012

I'd say Vlad is an A. Particle changes, while subtle, are really fitting. I especially love that fine blood mist he leaves while he is walking.

Dark Kuno

06-14-2012

Pulsefire Ezreal has officially been awarded S rank because

well **** o_0

Spitzem

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Kuno View Post
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Pros: Very good looking. Turrets have the classic cliche alien ray gun look
Cons: No new voice, no new voice acting or flavor elements. Still carries a normal wrench used for autoattack instead of a ray gun like. The turret changes are the only thing keeping this from being a normal skin arbitrarily flagged and priced as legendary.
Grade: D-
^ This. This was my first 1820 RP Legendary skin purchase (excluding Suprise Party Fiddles) and I was kinda hoping that there would be more than just a turret and skin change for what I payed... :S

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

TLTR, ezreal S?

DNeon

06-16-2012

Ez isn't legendary, he's 'Myth' tier. And he's much higher than an S rank.

Spitzem

06-17-2012

I really hope RIOT actually does read this topic one day

Hinlti

06-17-2012

^ Same. Sad owner of "The Magnificent Twisted Fate". I expected something cool in game but quite honestly it is a shame of a skin. Also it's very irritating to see much cooler 975 skins released for him while I sit here with this fail of a skin that I paid 15$ for.

shadwraith99

06-17-2012

red baron corki is definately the worst legendary skin, he shouldnt even qualify as one, soul reaver draven would make a better legendary