Rating Legendary skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

05-27-2012

Only if they done an A+ skin for Tryndamere.

Dark Kuno

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venidium View Post
Only if they done an A+ skin for Tryndamere.
Really, the only thing lacking in Tryn's Legendary skin is a few flavor elements. Otherwise, he actually has one of the better done older legendary skins.

Alphabecta

05-27-2012

The Brolaf skin and Ezreal skin should be considered S rank

nicehhhole

05-27-2012

i bought red baron corki like three months ago and i didnt like it anymore after new skins keep coming up.. feels like i wasted all my money it doenst worth that rp prices at all !!!!

Dark Kuno

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabecta View Post
The Brolaf skin and Ezreal skin should be considered S rank
I actually did considered using S Rank for those

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicehhhole View Post
i bought red baron corki like three months ago and i didnt like it anymore after new skins keep coming up.. feels like i wasted all my money it doenst worth that rp prices at all !!!!
yeah Red Baron Corki (like Annie in Wonderland and The Magnificent Twisted Fate) is just a normal skin with an arbitrarily inflated RP cost. It's not actually legendary. And Riot needs to either correct this extreme oversight or refund the RP cost difference between legendary and normal skin RP values to those who have it.

Dark Kuno

06-10-2012

Gentleman Cho actually has a new voice for his death, and has been bumped up from A- to A accordingly

Ask Lyra

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Kuno View Post
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
Pros: Very humorous reversal of the champs original theme (wait clowns are really scary, nm). New particle affects and sounds that fit the theme of the skin including auto-attack (the party hat and noisemaker on the fear icon are a really nice touch ).
Cons: no new voice acting nor any new flavor elements
Grade: B
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks is NOT a legendary

Dark Kuno

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoshiumi View Post
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks is NOT a legendary
Yes it is.

It is flagged in the store as Legendary. All references to it, official from Riot and otherwise refer to it as Legendary. It is the ONLY legendary skin to have the standard 975RP cost instead of the traditional 1820RP cost associated with all other Legendary skins (likely due to it being a special release to coincide with the 2 year anniversary of Riot).

And unlike many of the other officially Legendary skins, it actually is different from a normal skin (new particle affects, new sound affects, etc).

Surprise Party IS Fiddlesticks' Legendary skin.

APXZ

06-12-2012

I would like lion dance kog to have new sound effects.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

I don't agree with your assessment of Gatekeeper Galio.

It doesn't deserve an A, it more deserves a B or a B minus. The new voiceovers do not come with new animations. The only animation changes I've noticed are tied to his abilities.

In addition, his ultimate seems lackluster given what they COULD have done with it. Instead of green ghostly effects that are barely noticeable, why haven't they created an actual ethereal door that would appear then shatter when the ulti ends? That SCREAMS legendary and would go very nicely with his theme.

However, the actual skin of Gatekeeper Galio looks polished and nice :P