Rating Legendary skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gelion

05-11-2012

b

Aikimiller

05-11-2012

one thing to be aware of is that a the newer skins are generally a lot better than the older skins.

I just wish they'd update red Baron Corki, and the other skins that are literally just basic skins at a higher price.

Omendaos

05-11-2012

Well, technically Legendary skins (Corki, TF, Annie, Tristana, Heimer)didn't start getting Distinctly Unique until Gentleman Cho'Gath came out, and thats mainly because the previous ones came out when RIOT was still a relativly new company(which is why they seem half-assed). So I feel that they should be put into their own section because redoing/adding new things to them is pretty much a requirement.

Dark Kuno

05-11-2012

Re: Vlad, I'll have to take a closer side by side look. It wouldn't surprise me if there were subtle differences in blood coloration. If so I can easily see it at a B.

Re: Mundo, I include the paper trail from his briefcase as part of the particle changes regarding the axe throw. But why wasn't his Burning a swirl of paper instead of just the same visual affect? Again little things. That's what set the legendary skins apart from regular skins.

And for the love of god, Why hasn't this been released yet

Pulsefire Ezreal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NszJKkaEYk

This is EVERYTHING a legendary skin should be. I would buy Ezreal just for this skin

But honestly, I don't think Riot should bother with any new skins (save for the 1-2 alternates bundled with new champs) until the existing legendaries are brought up to actual Legendary status.

Gelion

05-16-2012

Bump

Pikmin Master

05-17-2012

Agree, all the legendary skins should be made so they are as good as the new Pulsefire Ezreal skin coming out.

Dark Kuno

05-17-2012

Just re-evaluated Blood Lord Vlad and I do see the minor differences in coloration and some particle affects. I also noticed he does indeed have a new death animation (zoom in and watch his hand come back out of the pool before it soaks into the ground )

his rating has been bumped up accordingly.

Dark Kuno

05-25-2012

So Riot seems to be working on an overhaul of their skin designs if the updates to Ashe and the new non-Legendary Morganna skins are any indication.

At this point the 3 biggest offenders on the bad Legendary skin list (Annie, Corki and TF) deserve to simply have the difference in RP cost between legendary and normal skin refunded to those who have these skins and open them back up to have a real legendary skin created for them (Teen/Adult Annie and Big League Pitcher TF please).

At that point before any other new skins come out, the remaining lacking legendaries need to get the new skin rework treatment before the non-legendaries (starting with Heimer who's turrets are the only thing keeping him from being lumped in the same category as Annie, Corki and TF).

And then working their way up.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Bump.

Kizzzle

05-27-2012

Where the Captn. Crunch GP SKIN! JESUS