Rating Legendary skins

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gentlemenshadow

05-09-2012

what i would like to see is a scp-682 skin for Twitch

as seen here:http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682

think about it, the picture looks somewhat like a rotten twitch

...just had to say that

Kagami

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
i thought frost blade irelia was going to be legendary, and i was sad but then its just 975..although it has new effects, but i gotta say i really like the gatekeeper galio the best...also whats this i hear about a legendary morgana skin coming???
The splash art and model were in the last update for a new morgana skin, but it remains unreleased like pulsefire ezreal >_>,

DelimaBeanzz

05-09-2012

Riot needs to make a new TF legendary skin! His current one is awful, as you stated.

MellesLoB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

You know, Annie in Wonderland would be a relatively easy one to fix. Some new voice work, maybe some whimsical particle effect changes, and poof. It'd be pretty good. Since I already love what it does to Tibbers and how it looks otherwise.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I have to agree. Legendary skins should make you feel like you're playing an entire different champion. Those criteria are perfect, as well as the comparisons. Annie in Wonderland should go around talking about eating "magic mushrooms." (I might consider buying that as my 1st legendary skin if she got a whole slew of voice changes for it.) As is, the only ones I might someday get are Gatekeeper Galio & Demonblade Tryndamere.

Wanton Davis

05-09-2012

I think a few you are a bit harsh on, such as vlad and mundo, but I can't agree with C- for Trist. Not as bad a corki or tf, but I was still very sad when I purchased it. Water effects on 2 moves, and a skin change. At least a D in my eyes.

Cmon riot, do work.

PapillonMyu

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellesLoB View Post
I enjoy Annie in Wonderland. That said, I'm a Lewis Carol nut. So it has special appeal for me. Otherwise I agree with alot of the other stuff said.
I would also love annie in wonderland if she had a new voice/jokes/taunts

new sprites , tibbers was a litlte bit more original and ect.

Right now frostfire annie is way more legendary than annie in wonderland

Gelion

05-10-2012

Bump, I bought alien invader Heimerdinger, and although I'm happy with the turrets and his look, NOTHING else was changed at all

NiL9

05-10-2012

Mundo Downsize your face!

Gelion

05-10-2012

B

123456 ... 7