Ranked trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r00t coldHelix

05-15-2012

Tired of being stuck under 1000 ELO because of these kids. The enemy team banned Kass, who he was gonna play so he got mad and said he's going to jungle Heimer after someone already called jungle; then proceeded to talk smack to everyone on the team.
*edit too lazy to blur **** out*] I had the entire conversation copied but hit printscreen for the SS before I threw it into paint.

Please find a way to fix this, Riot. I give you all my monies and can't even play ranked... 6 wins 13 losses because of trolls and leavers.

mordzilla

05-15-2012

i had a simmalr problem, i just made new acc and am allmost lv 15 now got all but 1 of the champions i want and by lv 30 i shuld have the runes i want. also ive learned a lot actualy i can now play AD chars and have learned a few new tricks.

on a side note its kinda fun playing with the n00bs again teach em some stuff and learn some gl man

@riot u could make a ton on ELO reset to the base level

r00t coldHelix

05-15-2012

My problem with smurfing is that while it can be beneficial to noobs to have a friendly smurf on their team (1 in a million since most of the community is 15 year old 4chan dwelling trolls), either team can get absolutely steamrolled and/or have to deal with ragers, afkers or leavers due to abuse.

Personally I think accounts should be IP linked and limited. Let the 30s play the 30s. Let the new guys figure out if they like the game enough to keep playing (and thus Referring) other than letting them get ejected because of idiots, trolls, and several smurfs destroying their fun.

Sam Is Whoa

05-15-2012

no no no no no. wrong move, I understand your upset andwe all hate trolls but you dont call out summoners on the forums. Its forum code of conduct you dont do that, any screenshots you have should have the name blurred/crossed out. we all hate trolls but dont blast them on forums with names