Jax Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avarion

08-18-2010

I love Jax. He's not that bad. In fact, he's a very decent melee.

Before they reduced his AP ratio, Jax was a monster. He was a caster with incredibly high DPS thanks to Relentless Assault. Nashor's Tooth and Guinsoo's Rageblade gave him so much...and that's all within 5k of gold. Not sure if that's still the case though...

Jax depends on team composition. Did I mention he is very strong in 3v3?

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarion View Post
I love Jax. He's not that bad. In fact, he's a very decent melee.

Before they reduced his AP ratio, Jax was a monster. He was a caster with incredibly high DPS thanks to Relentless Assault. Nashor's Tooth and Guinsoo's Rageblade gave him so much...and that's all within 5k of gold. Not sure if that's still the case though...

Jax depends on team composition. Did I mention he is very strong in 3v3?
Riot should not be making changes on champions because they're strong on certain maps but weak on others, especially if Summoner's Rift is where the majority of the gaming populace is.

DoranteJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

I agree Jax is higly UP but i think he doesnt need a lot to make him good, i think he just need that his ultimate scales faster or somekind of if actived ulll get max bonus for a few seconds then u lose ur passive until cooldown refresh, why? becouse may be 1v1 could be useful or in lane while u keep hitting minnions u can get in the fight full charged, but in a teamfight u need to hit like 4 or 5 times to start doing damage and by that time u are already death, and other good thing would be if u could store your stun longer, or taking the dodge out for activing it cuz average good players wont autoattack him, they would do skill on him.

Thats my idea he doesnt need more survability, he just need a rework in how his skills works.

Avarion

08-18-2010

Touche, Zezaru.

But the whole point (just my personal experience), Jax needs to be ridiculously strong (remember when they buffed him?) to have a team presence.

My main problem with Jax is that...he's boring (mentioned in another thread). Has anyone else felt this?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

08-12-2011

completly agree

i upvote your thread.