Jax Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zestychessy

08-16-2010

@ tC Paulie I'd like to see you post your game with Jax and see how fine you make him look.

SpecialT123

08-16-2010

omg i cant believe this thread

as someone who mains jax, i can say hes def not underpowered, if you can't live long enuff ur useing the wrong build.after getting all my items, im virtually unkillable unless caught off guard, I eat tanks, destory carrys, 2 shot casters, and walk away with full health,

l2b

LoLzzzzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

I have not seen a Jax carry a team after the nerf they done to him

zestychessy

08-17-2010

@specialT123 lol I will bet you played lower elos. thats why you feel godly

Grapher

08-17-2010

@SpecialT123: i went on lolbase, and checked your profile, from what i could see in the 16 matches that are shown you've played Jax 3 times, did horribly 2 times and one time went 3/1/6. But as i see you play with bunch of other Special"random letter"123 you must be special indeed to do well with Jax, 2 losses out of 3 ain't that bad amirite?

Notorious SKY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialT123 View Post
omg i cant believe this thread

as someone who mains jax, i can say hes def not underpowered, if you can't live long enuff ur useing the wrong build.after getting all my items, im virtually unkillable unless caught off guard, I eat tanks, destory carrys, 2 shot casters, and walk away with full health,

l2b
2 shot casters? So you arn't even using your relentless assault and you can kill a caster? Please tell me this godly item composition that gives you this extremely high damage.

zestychessy

08-18-2010

I have a feeling that only low level elo comments that jax is fine.

Rich Nips

08-18-2010

He just needs a better early game. Late game is just plain rapes everything in sight. Even purple caster minions tremble against late game Jax.

Notorious SKY

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Nipples View Post
He just needs a better early game. Late game is just plain rapes everything in sight. Even purple caster minions tremble against late game Jax.
To get to this late game, you need to get fed early game which isn't easy with how weak Jax is. Tryndamere is more powerful both early and late game.

Soulece

08-18-2010

Frankly, Jax is just like Master Yi. He is so-so early and mid game but the longer the game goes on the more dangerous he becomes until he is uncontrollable. This seems to be the trend with champions that scale well off of attack speed. Jax doesn't need a buff, just a little change to shift some of his strength from the end game to the early game, not just make him OP the whole game. Once people see this they shouldn't whine but they will because there will always be whiners. The fact of the matter is a Carry, which is what Jax is, are supposed to be insanely strong late game, thus the "Carry" part.